2,254 results
All reviews great hotel old town vegetable garden free bikes shuttle bus special thanks amazing staff shuttle service breakfast buffet hotel is located highly recommend this hotel stayed here for nights half way offer free egg station excellent stay stayed longer
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

All of staff very kind to help anything that I want and very polite to talk with me. In addition while I leave my passport in Hue city she/he very pay attention to bring passport back to me.
The room gorgeous and welcome fruits very delicious.
Breakfast very variety to eating.

Thank you.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Boy K
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We lovedour 3 night stay in this beautiful friendly hotel. The staff are what make the hotel. Suri at the front desk was exceptional. She even took me to the pharmacy on her motorcycle to pick up some medicine for my husband who was not feeling well. Breakfast is delicious with s varied selection of food. The pool is relaxing and there are free bikes to travel into town or to the beach. The hotel provides beach towels and free beds in front of the Dolphin bar . Top class service at a very affordable price. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GLOBETROTTER063
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I was very impressed with my stay at Hoi An Sincerity. After checking in I was given a tour of my room by Suri who was truly wonderful. Suri ensured that may stay was exceptional and during the breakfast buffet she spoke with each of the guest to make sure we had everything we needed and a pleasant stay while we were at the hotel. She was always there to answer any questions we had about the hotel, places to eat, and things to do while in Hoi An. Per her recommendation, I also booked a tour through the hotel to visit My Son, which was a create addition to my stay. I highly recommend staying at the hotel, the entire staff went above and beyond with their level of service and hospitality.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Timothy S
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We have had a wonderful stay at Sincerity, the facilities where perfect for our family, however it’s the staff that make this place so wonderful! Always smiling and greeting you with a big smile and a hello and also very helpful! Thank you :)))))

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Sally T
Reviewed 25 March 2018

This hotel is the best value for money hotel we had in all of our 2 week stay in Vietnam.
The hotel staff were amazing there was nothing that they wouldn't do for us.
The breakfast selection was awesome even had real western style bacon.
The rooms were modern large and very well appointed.
The pool was the icing on the cake after a big day out walking.
If you are going to Hoi An this is a must stay destination.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends