Lowest prices for your stay
S$91
S$87
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
S$72
No booking fees
4,812 results
All reviews old town shuttle bus great hotel free bikes breakfast buffet swimming pool hotel is located the hotel offers offer free family room stayed here for nights egg station highly recommend this hotel nice pool fresh fruit vietnam bang
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2019

My husband and I stayed here for 7 nights in March. This was not long enough.
No complaints what so ever.
The staff, Very friendly, helpful and always there to greet you with a smile.
Upon arrival we were greeted with a welcome drink, then Simon one of the staff members explained everything in regards to all of the facilities in the hotel, where the shuttle takes you, times etc.
The places to see around the hotel ,etc etc.
We didn't have to ask any questions after that, he filled us in with everything.
Enri was there every morning to greet us after breakfast and have a little chat, which was lovely.
Loved the room, one of the best we have stayed in while in Vietnam.
Clean, plenty of cupboard space and drawers, fresh fruit. If you needed more coffee, no worries.
Pool area was great, clean and plenty of day beds.
Bicycles were modern and always available, Shuttle service times were great, either to go into Ancient Town or the beach.
Breakfast was fantastic, catered for everyone. Coffee great, Iced coffee even better.
Front desk staff always smiling and pleasant, even the cleaners were friendly.
All in all, the best Hotel we have been in while overseas that met 5 stars for everything.
We will be back, hopefully next year, so Simon hope you have learnt the Elvis song to sing to us next year.

Chrys and Paul

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chrystine B
Reviewed 1 May 2019 via mobile

We had eaten in the restaurant at this hotel several times on past trips. The food and service were good and looking at the hotel, we were worried it may be too expensive. After reading all the great reviews and suffering through hard beds and uncomfortable pillows we decided to give it a whirl.
We got a great rate, and my body thanked me a million times over for the comfortable bedding!
The breakfast was lovely with many great choices and an omelette and soup station (soup changing daily).
The staff was always smiling and willing to help in any and every way possible.
There’s a beautiful big pool for your midday pleasure, a shuttle going to old town or the beach with a reasonable schedule and they’re always looking for things they can improve. From someone on their 5th trip to Hoi An, you just cannot go wrong with Hoi An Sincerity Hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank worldwidepsycho
Reviewed 29 April 2019 via mobile

After returning home from Vietnam I realised that I forgot to give a great review of this place and it really deserves it.
I spent 4 weeks in Vietnam and this was my favourite. The hotel itself is beautiful and it’s also very clean and well taken care of. The food in the restaurant is excellent and there is a lot of variety for breakfast. But I think above all the best part about this hotel is the staff. They are so friendly and kind. I always felt like I was being taken care of and I even extended my stay here because I was so happy being here.
I wish I could remember everyone’s name to thank them personally. Everyone in every part of the hotel was amazing.
A special mention for Phoebe who helped me a lot while I was there with advice on where to go and what to do. She was always smiling and happy and her English was perfect which made me feel at home.
Lastly to the owners. In business your staff are the thing that make or break your business, and you have the best.
Well done.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank smt000
Reviewed 28 April 2019

A few friends and I recently stayed at the Hoi An Sincerity Hotel and Spa for 4 days. We had a WONDERFUL experience, mostly due to the friendly and helpful staff.

Upon arrival, we were greeted with refreshing tea and genuine smiles from the staff. Harry, one of the staff members, walked us through the city's map to give us a lay of the land and pointed out many of the sights to see. He recommended restaurants, a tailor shop and many other places. This info really helped us to maximize our time in Hoi An.

We even ended up getting a personal bicycle tour from Harry on his day off which took us to parts of the town we never would have and experienced — making rice noodles, visiting a traditional carver's workshop, and learning how to make Vietnamese coffee at his family's cafe.

There were many other kind staff members that we encountered who made our stay very special.

Aside from the amazing service, the hotel itself was lovely with well appointed rooms, a nice spa, and overall was very clean. It also had the BEST breakfast I've ever experienced.

My friends and I have already talked about visiting Hoi An again and we do, we'll be staying that Sincerity Hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank heathera12345
Reviewed 26 April 2019 via mobile

I traveled to Hoi An with my friends and then we really like that
We really like here from breakfast and room and price for room
Swimming pool is clean and comfortable to enjoy and relax
Staff is kind and Enri is nice girl
Thank you so much for doing all the best in iur holiday
See you all guy.