US$147
US$243
US$164
US$132
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

A La Carte(Da Nang)
US$478
Priceline
US$790
US$673
All reviewsrecommend this hotelstaff was extremely helpfulfree bicyclesgreat hotelseafoodminute walk to the beachroom was cleanvietnamese breakfasthotel offersbreakfast staffwestern optionsnice breakfaststaying at this hotelfree massagecheap pricestayed here for nightsthe dragon
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Check bedding .. I had hairs all through my bed. No doona cover. Food VERY so so and expensive. Noisy. AC leaked if you turned it below 25.... room smelt very damp or musky.
On the up side, cheap and GREAT location.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
GreenHouseHotel2224, Guest Relations Manager at Green House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Emily!
Warmest greetings from Green House hotel - Da Nang city.
First of all, on behalf of the entire team of Green House Hotel I would like to thank you for taking your time to write a review on Trip Advisor and I am so so sorry to hear that you did not feel satisfied about some aspects.
We were so delighted to welcome Mr. Pham Ngoc Thach (your boyfriend) and all of his friend, we understand that he felt very comfortable when stay at Green House hotel so he is our regular customer.
However, now we’re disheartened to see that I did not meet or for that matter exceed your expectations.
All Green House staff always work diligently to make sure that all of our guests enjoy their stay, and we consistently keep our hotel in the greatest conditions possible.
We assure you that things you comment for will surely be recognized. I and the board of management will launch an emergency staff meeting to rectify the work processes of the housekeeping staff and kitchen staff. We will improve the quality of the hotel with the cleanliness and the enormous breakfast for all our dear customers.
We hope that this experience does not deter you from returning in the future, and we wish you very safe travels.
With kindest regards,

Reviewed 16 May 2018

I had a really great time staying at this hotel! Ms. Jenny Tuyet catered to my every need, she helped me with all my tours, and reconfirmed my flights for me. If It was raining, she gave me an umbrella, if It was sunny, she asked about my sun block. Its in a good location, and the breakfast was great, the food was always cooked nice and was always tasty! Thank you my friend - Jenny! i enjoyed every minute of your hospitality, i will definitely come back again and stay with you in beautiful Da Nang :)

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
GreenHouseHotel2224, Guest Relations Manager at Green House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Bianca!
Warmest greetings from Green House hotel – Danang City – Vietnam.
Thank you so much for your email as well as the review on TripAdvisor with such kind words.
We are much honored to read your comments about our hotel during your recent stay. We are happy to know that you feel satisfied about the room, service, breakfast and our staffs.
Your review was very kind and we have passed your compliments on to the whole team here, especially Ms. Jenny, she was very glad serving you in providing the tours recommendation and taking care of your stay.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back to our Green House - your another home in Danang City in the near future.
Thank you for choosing Green House Hotel.
Warmest regards,
Green House team

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Never book this one. They are careless and they don’t want to serve you. Instead they try to cheat you. I booked for one night and we were two of us. There are no two blankets in the room. Moreover they speak to you rudely. We checked out early in the morning and they tell us that we have taken a Beer from the room - we don’t know how alcohol tastes!! I felt sad when I saw trip advisor certificate!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank SrinivasaB2015
GreenHouseHotel2224, Guest Relations Manager at Green House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Mr. Srinivasa!
Warmest greetings from Green House hotel - Da Nang city.
However, please be informed that the room you book on HRS is Superior double room with balcony, so there is only 1 bed in the room, and because that the date you stay is full house so we did not have any more blanket... and maybe the staff has not communicated with you very clearly, so it's upsetting you which is the most regrettable thing we have ever experienced.
anyway, we would perceive all of your comments and will rely on it to make better ourselves and our service.
Once again, my sincere apologies for your disappointment and hope that your next visit to Danang City finds a more satisfying experience at our Green House Hotel.
Please accept our best regards,
Bernice and Green House team.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed there for a night and we liked it so much that we decided to stay an additional night. The room was very clean and they had buffet for breakfast with good options. I do recommend to go early to get your breakfast.
The weather in Da Nang was starting to get hot and humid so we looked for another hotel with a pool. We moved to a hotel nearby which was a few dollars more expensive but had a pool... terrible decision! As soon as we entered the room in the new hotel we started missing Green House hotel and we regretted our decision.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
GreenHouseHotel2224, Guest Relations Manager at Green House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Miti!
Thank you so much for your review on TripAdvisor with such very very kind words.
We are much honored to read your comments about our hotel during your recent stay. We are happy to know that you feel satisfied about the room, service and our staffs.
It is very eager to see your feedback about your recent stay at Green House Hotel on Trip Advisor. All of the entire team have had tried their best to make sure you had a wonderful stay.
Also, our team is always here to look after all our guests and ensure we create magical moments for them to remember.
We, once again, thank you very much for taking the time to share so many details from your stay. We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the nearest future.
Best regards,

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Green Hotel is a modern, business-like, clean and comfortable place. We had a spacious, city facing room on the 7th floor for three nights, the WiFi, TV, air-con, fridge and everything in the bathroom worked.
The wall between the bathroom and bedroom was a large, fully see-through glass window which could be completely covered by a roll-down blind so privacy was fine. There was both a walk-in shower and a bath. Shampoo and shower gel were in portable dispensers.
The room had two pin electric Euro/US combo sockets (see pictures) except for one three-pin socket in the bathroom (so the laptop got charged in the bath overnight). The lift worked fine. The hotel entrance was up a flight of stairs, I neglected to notice whether there was wheelchair access. The hotel offered free bikes to lend which were sit up and beg style, no working gears, partly working brakes, chain kept coming off but they were free and we had a good explore of Da Nang on ours.
The hotel is a couple of minutes walk from the main beach and 15-20 minutes walk from the river and main town eateries and shops. There were some low-quality restaurants and a small mini-mart nearby.
A buffet breakfast was on the first floor and consisted of a good selection of Vietnamese dishes, toast, limited cereal, eggs, tea and Vietnamese coffee.
The staff were professional and eager to help, there was something of a naïve quality to the breakfast staff. Reception ordered a taxi for us when we checked out and literally within less than a minute two had raced up to the entrance. Reception was open 24 hours.
The hotel is good value and we would happily stay again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
GreenHouseHotel2224, Guest Relations Manager at Green House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear Dave!