“Terrible”

Galina Danang Mud Bath & Spa
Ranked #88 of 143 Spas & Wellness in Da Nang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

As some of the other reviewers have said, don’t be fooled by the beautiful rocky facade of the Spa - after we paid we were led to the change rooms where we were given very unflattering bathing suits. I felt very uncomfortable throughout the whole process.
We were first led to the ‘mud bath’ which was basically murky water. After that we rinsed and went to the floor fountain and ‘hydrotherapy’ where we walked through some fountains sprouting from the floor and basically some fountains sprouting from the walls for a couple of seconds.
Next was the jacuzzi, from which we were rushed out and said to go to the pool.
We ended up not even using the pool, because we were so unhappy with everything.
The place may be beautiful, but they definitely need to step up their service and the packages they offer.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

!Avoid at any chance!
The entrance looks really cool, like some cave place, do not be deceived. Your money is better spent elsewhere.

I’ve picked the mud spa with minerals with massage. (120 mins about usd30)

The counter ladies are very nice, after I’ve paid, I was escort to the bathroom to change.

A set of swim wear was passed to me (I didn’t know swim wear can be shared) and to change to it. Plus, the swim wear don’t have bra cushion, so, prepared to walk around the whole place with nipples popping up. The bathroom, is filthy dirty with CCTV in the bathroom!

I was escorted to the public open, where the mud tub is. Sorry correction, not mud tub. Is murky water tub. Is a tub filled with murky water where there’s soaked leaves (and it can be seen as soaked for sometime). And very unlucky, it rained. And I’m in the middle of nowhere, submerged in murky water, in the rain.

Awhile later I was brought to a small alley, where they shoot water blast at me. I felt like an animal going to wash before being slaughter.

Then I was led to an Aglae filled jacuzzi, smelly and greenish.

Followed by suana which is the most normal. And a steam room after. The steam room, is filled with nude women pictures around! And steam room is sooooo dirty.

After I went back to the filth bathroom to wash up, and followed by the massage.

The massage was normal as I don’t expect any quality, only 1 comment, its playing linkin park while I’m doing massage.......

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

It’s awful and angry spa experience . We are a group of friends , were so excited to try out the service but when we came , the mud bath was dirty , very watery and the bath got mold on it . But the worse part was , we asked to go out to the beach for a swim instead of their swimming pool , they said ok and the guy was nice to ask us to bring towel . Apparently , they are not allowed to bring those dirty old towel outside but their guard stopped and started raising voice to us , and shown attitude like we wanted to steal that towel . I was really unhappy and would never come back or recommend anyone to this mud bath.

1  Thank Nguyen H
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I would not recommend anyone to try the mud spa or massage here.
It was pricey, service was lousy and facilities were outdated.

4  Thank Shirley L