US$96
US$62
Mia Resort Mui Ne(Phan Thiet)
US$141
US$119
Hotels.com
US$74
Trip.com
White Sands Resort(Phan Thiet)
US$54
US$44
US$82
US$66
US$74
US$58
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

US$62
US$57
  • Breakfast included
US$69
US$61
Priceline
Anantara Mui Ne Resort(Phan Thiet)
US$201
US$171
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$256/night.

US$167
US$129
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 April 2014

The Hotel has clean and nice rooms. The site is well kept and has a nice pool and direct access to the beach. You can rent motorcycles directly at the hotel. The only point is that the staff could speak a little more english.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Christian W
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

Worst hotel ever! Funny, but you can't come here with your friends. Receptionist said it's not allowed :-) They don't refresh a bar. Very bad room make-up. Laundry room losing clothing. Very tiny walls. Overall overpriced with bad eu-like service. Choose guesthouse

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank iSteep
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel on our honeymoon after coming from the busy Ho Chi Minh because it had a private beach... A private beach that you cannot sit on because the hotel allows guests to reserve chairs with a towel the entire stay. When confronting the security guard, he shrugged his shoulders. When asking at reception, we were told that they cannot tell guests to move their towels. This hotel is about a forty minute walk out of town, we booked it for relaxation on the beach and unfortunately we couldn't enjoy it. We had the same problem with the pool. All chairs were reserved with towels/ books on them whilst guests were not even there.
It is a shame that we could not enjoy this beautiful hotel due to their lack of regulations.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
9  Thank jessipie87
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Last summer, I sent my holiday at here... It's so good. Room has full equipment as air-conditioner, TV LED 32", hair-dryer, bath-tub... I heard that it were renovated at June and I came in August :)

Pool is clean, cool and have many deep level for children and adult. They have restaurant with Asian - European dishes. I saw Russian tourists look like happy when they have dinner with Russian Menu.

This resort has private beach, it's very good, because in this area, not many 3-star resort like this. Although Thai Hoa is 3-star but their price is suitable. I stay in Bungalow Superior in weekday, just 990,000 VND.

Room Tip: You should choose Bungalow Grande or Deluxe Seaview, there are largest rooms :)
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2013

The environment of the resort is not bad. I felt really relaxed and I could chill and drink with my friend outside our bungalow. The beach is just at the back of the resort but it isn't really clean or beautiful. The staff of the resort were nice and friendly you could tell they were willing to help although their English was limited. The room itself was VERY simple I was actually a bit disappointed. The breakfast was just acceptable as there weren't lots of choices and I think they should have put lids to cover the food. I don't know why everyone said the town was in a walking distance but I had to walk 30-45mins to go to the restaurants/bars/shop area (did I walk to the wrong direction???) Anyhow there are some shops and restaurants just across the street if you just come here to relax and don't care about bars or shops, this resort is definitely a nice choice :)

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple