“Rayhan/Al Pesto ten stars restaurant”

Rayhan Restaurant & Cafe
Ranked #29 of 96 Restaurants in Aqaba
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ended up eating there for three days in a row because of the amazing food and service.
The staff was extremely accommodating to our requests and wishes. They even prepared my favorite Jordanian dish (warak enab) even though they did not offer it in the menu.
Al Pesto (Rayhan in Arabic) is located in the center of Aqaba and very close to other restaurants and hotels.
The prices were low taking into account the quality and amount of food. It was also very clean.
The food: the tastiest we have eaten in Jordan!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I ordered local dish of the day, which was rice and chicken, and it was the most delicious meal I have had during my 2 weeks stay in Jordan. In general, they make delicious rice dishes in Jordan yet rice served in Rayhan was by far the best I have had: the manager told that they have one chef only for cooking rice. Also, their lemon juice with mint is worth tasting not to mention hummus, and eggplant with feta cheese! Amazing! This place is definitely worth experiencing.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

They've bad food & drinks. Hope I didn visit it , they've a bad service and don't have a respect to the customer

1  Thank alhadarees
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I spend amazing time there ... it's cheap cafe and have service ... the food is fresh and delicious ............

Reviewed 4 May 2017

This place is centrally located in downtown Aqaba, it looks really nice with a big terrace outside; their cuisine is Italian inspired but they serve some local food as well;
the staff is friendly and almost efficient (not everybody speaks English so if you ask something to the wrong waiter he'll make you wait until an English speaker is available), I was disappointed from their pizza, the base is kind of heavy and the "mozzarella" tasteless, other dishes were OK but didn't find anything awesome! Also they have shisha so if you're a non smoker think twice about it. Price is mid-range.