“Authentic Local Cuisine”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2017

My first time eating authentic Jordanian cuisine and it was delicious. The atmosphere was welcoming and the staff friendly and attentive.

1  Thank John B

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

A wonderful and outstanding place I spent a wonderful time with my friends during the days of Ramadan and the show was convenient, the service was nice and the food delicious

Reviewed 8 June 2017

As Bette Davis once famously put it, "what a dump." We wanted to eat on the second floor, but instead we were assigned to the stinky first floor, which was occupied by people smoking on water pipes, which stank up the whole restaurant.

The food stank as well. I had a chicken dish, and it was RAW. So I spat it out and we walked out. At least they didn't try to charge us. I might give them a half star for that. And I will admit that the place was clean. No cockroaches. Which is nice.

9  Thank Dantonovitch
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We liked the comfy atmosphere and the kindness of the waiters. The food is tasty and you can choose among a very wide variety of dishes. Good place to chat with friends taking it easy before heading to the beach.

1  Thank WasefAbdulhadi
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

My friend and I went there for lunch. The moment they discovered where we come from, they simply threw us out. This racist behaviors cannot be accepted. Stay away!

10  Thank arisan101