“It's not only fish”

Fish Fish
Ranked #17 of 100 Restaurants in Aqaba
Price range: US$3 - US$35
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: From treasures of the sea to mouthwatering steaks to a touch of Italian and traditional Jordanian fare, you're sure to find it at Fish Fish! Enjoy your dining experience sitting inside our air conditioned dining area or outside on our covered patio.
Reviewed 4 May 2017

I don't eat fish but they have a vast variety of food to choose from; the staff is very friendly and efficient and the food was pretty tasty; we had some shish kebab and some kind of minced meat with potatoes and almonds that was very good with some salad as a side; we had lemon/mint juice as drink and the total was about 15jd and they offered us a tea at the end of the dinner;

1  Thank stefano c

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Good food at a fair price. Just stay away from the non-Jordanian dishes. Try the shrimp and the fresh fishes and salads. The juices are absolutely first rate.

1  Thank pandarooster
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

The food was good not fresh but it taste good, but I was expecting a larger meal when I've ordered shrimps for 10JD and got 5 pieces only and not fresh.

1  Thank Mohammed N
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

This is nothing I can recommend. The weg soup was horrible. The 2 types of fish we ordered did not taste anything but the portions were very big. One plate was fish on brown rice. The fish was acceptable but the brown rice was completely tasteless. We will never go there again. We prefer one of the many other restaurants on what is called 'Pizza street' here in Aqaba. (we have not eaten pizza yet).

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband just in love with the food, atmosphere and people here. My preference is seafood, tasty mustafa rice with almond and shrimps, all appetizers are great (hummus, tabuleh salat and Jordanian bread). As a digestive I love coffee with medium sugar. Definitely will come back again and can recommend to everybody!

1  Thank Elena D