“Excellent restaurant Excellent food”
Review of Chef Restaurant

Chef Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 104 Restaurants in Aqaba
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Mey frand tell me ivest chif restaurant me and mey gerl frend ihed kabab che order mixed sea food Excellent
serves very good itrey frish lemon ju very good ahoop com agen

1  Thank Rafat K

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Divest with mey timely w head good fish good mixed Gerald kabob and lamp ship Evarey thing good icom ageen thenk for evrey baud in the restaurant

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

I visit chef restaurant me and may frind ahead mixed sea food shermp fish Calgary
Suop and salad Excelant good serves
Fiery good food

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Awesome service from an institutional restaurant. We had dinner here the first night - initially ordered a crab dish but sent it back as the crab didn’t seem terribly fresh - they immediately replaced it with a delicious fish dish. I later found out from a fisherman that crabs are imported from Egypt, hence possibly it isn’t quite as fresh.

We went fishing another day and caught some lovely red grouper - our fisherman guide told us to bring our catch back to this restaurant to have them cook it - they fried up one and grilled the other - both totally delicious.

I didn’t check out too many other places in our short stay at Aqaba - it was a stopover from Wadi Rum - but this is a must visit if you’re in Aqaba

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Really taste and finest eating healthy for a high degree of quality and it has helped me in my training so much that healthy eating plays a big role in the strength of the activity in the body