“cozy restaurant at red sea”

Suzana Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #24 of 104 Restaurants in Aqaba
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Reviewed 7 November 2017

the food are very good for sea food, and they have others options to eat, the outdoor setting area quite and romantic at red sea, it is nice at summer time for sure, staff are friendly and good serves. i recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is nice, the food is good and the fish Sayadia dish is excellent. It is Denise fish grilled with very good souce and rice. Other dishes are nice, but this one is really good.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Great place nice service lovely stuff very nice cocktail I really I enjoy there delicious food for sure I will visit your restaurant again and I recommend this restaurant to everyone

Reviewed 30 May 2017

We went to this restaurant with quite a large group (20 or so). We loved sitting outside as the weather was divine. There was plenty of cold beer and also really tasty mojitos! The menu was pretty extensive, with a good selection of food for kids as well. Given we were such a large group, waiting time was reasonably long, but that was OK. What was not OK was that some of the kids had to wait longer than adults to receive their food, which was not really fully appreciated by the wait staff. Anyone sitting at a restaurant with hungry kids will know what I am getting at! Furthermore, the food was a bit bland. I had a mixed seafood grill and the flavours were really lacking. My wife had a steak and there was no sauce offered nor provided. To me, these are simple things, but very important. One good thing was that the management allowed us to split our bill as they had a automated system that enabled this. It was an OK night in a lovely setting, but I wouldn't rush back.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Very good comprehensive menu featuring mainly western food. Good quality salads, family favourites and nice cocktails.

1  Thank Catherine B