All reviews front disk city hotel amazing hotel belly dancer recommend this hotel sea
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I was impressed by oryx hotel though I stayed for two days/one night.
Reception staff very helpfull ( nada altamimi, hanan, and mohamad alqaisi) especially tracking my daughter's lost ipad, and making sure to satisfy the guest needs.
Regarding the hotel's resturant, chief talal alshaeb and adnan they add to the food a special taste which is extraordinary.

All I can say its amazing experience with oryx hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Oryx Hotel H, General Manager at Oryx Hotel Aqaba, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Greetings from Oryx Hotel Aqaba.

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at our hotel.

Meanwhile, we look forward to the opportunity of being of service to you again, during your next trip to Aqaba.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Stay in the hotel 26-29 april. I was very pleased with the quality of cleaning rooms from a professional Magdy Gerges.
All personal friendly and in the hotel is very good food. a wide range of vegetable, fish and meat dishes.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Гимназия К,

Warm greetings from Oryx Hotel Aqaba.

Thank you for choosing our property during your recent stay in Aqaba and for sharing your valuable feedback.

We are so pleased to hear that you found your stay to your expectation.

Please rest assured that I have relayed your kind comment to Magdy Gerges with my personal gratitude.

Hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

It's my first time to feel at home away from home
clean room
tasty food
very helpful staff
special thanks to miss Haidy you are so professional guest relation
I will never forget my magnificent stay and sure I will come again

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank EslamSamir

Dear Eslam Samir,

Greetings from Oryx Hotel Aqaba.

I am delighted that you found our service and facilities to your satisfaction, as this has been and always will remain our prevailing objective. It is always good to receive complimentary feedback and I shall be sure to share your opinions with the Team.

Please rest assured that I have relayed your kind comment to Heidi with my personal gratitude.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Very good service, active staff and perfect care about all details.
The food delicious and the service very good, the master chef "Abo Ali" is talking care for the people by himself, the beach very nice and clean, many thanks.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Rebhi B,

Warm greetings from Oryx Hotel Aqaba.

We are so pleased to hear that you found your stay to your expectation.

Please rest assured that I have relayed your kind comment to Chef "Abo Ali " with my personal gratitude.

Hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

thanks alot oryx hotel for avery good services and cleanning rooms, relly its a number one in aqaba, and specail thanks for an excellent guest relation haidy because she is very helpful, keep it up oryx

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Oryx Hotel H, General Manager at Oryx Hotel Aqaba, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Mua,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that we are able to welcome you back soon!