US$33
US$113
US$204
US$176
  • Pool
All reviewsspecial thanksroom viewfront officefront diskmany thankssteam roomreception teamthis wonderful hotelfriendly hotelcity hotelshuttle servicetasty foodbelly dancerclean roomsroom servicenadarelation
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Many tanx for front office staff specaliy victorya issam she was helpfull lady i like it ....hope to come back again.... every things also was very good in your hotel the pool & resturant &the gum

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Oryx Hotel H, General Manager at Oryx Hotel Aqaba, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Oryx Aqaba!

We would like to thank you very much for having been our guest recently and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback about your vacation experience.

It is of great gladness for us, that our team, who you praised so lovely, provided you with such an unforgettable and excellent stay.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon once more at our hotel for another memorable holiday.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel in general is good and the best part in the stay is the accessibility to Talabay beach
Best front desk to deal with
Victoria made our vacation
She is very professional to satisfy guests needs with super response
So thank you very much.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Raed A,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that we are able to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Restaurant service team are perfect and friendly with excellent way of service, thanks for all of them i wish to come back soon to feel again that familiar atmosphere, special thanks for Wissam and Yanal

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mohammad A

Dear Mohammad A,

Warm greetings from Oryx Hotel Aqaba.

Thank you for choosing our property during your recent stay in Aqaba and for sharing your valuable feedback.

We are so pleased to hear that you found your stay to your expectation.

Please rest assured that I have relayed your kind comment to my Colleagues with my personal gratitude.

Hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

many thanks for oryx Team, really I spent a good vacation in oryx hotel and I will come again next year.i want to send special thanks to reception team especially for (Nada and mohamed khouja) and restaurant and house keeping staff.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear islam b,

Greetings from Oryx Hotel Aqaba.

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at our hotel.

I am delighted that you found our service and facilities to your satisfaction, as this has been and always will remain our prevailing objective. It is always good to receive complimentary feedback and I shall be sure to share your opinions with the Team.

Please rest assured that I have relayed your kind comment to my team with my personal gratitude.

Meanwhile, we look forward to the opportunity of being of service to you again, during your next trip to Aqaba.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Many Thanks to ORYX team specially Nada & Mohamed Khouja and whole service, and reception staff.

Sending an review is just an appreciation for your efforts and friendship

Again Thanks for your friendship
Mohd Nassar

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mohamed t,

Please rest assured that I have relayed your kind comment to Nada & Mohamed Khouja with my personal gratitude & we will share your warm feedback with our team.

I hope that we are able to welcome you back soon!