4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$335
Hotels.comUS$334
Expedia.comUS$334
PricelineUS$335
TravelocityUS$334
ZenHotels.comUS$390
2,262 results
All reviews bullet train beautiful hotel other cities corner room lounge floor shinkansen elevator japan station subway english toiletries tablet
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2019 via mobile

I came here for one night and absolutely loved it.

I travel a lot with work and stay in lots of hotels, but here I felt relaxed and at home.

The lobby is beautiful and looks like it belongs in a Hollywood Blockbuster.

The staff are polite, well presented, knowable and do a wonderful job.

I didn’t eat in the hotel so cannot comment on that.

The bedroom was luxurious and I fell in love with the decor. All the finishing touches and amenities just add to the charm.

The hotel is located in the train station and is a shopping Mecca. I certainly enjoyed my day wandering around the eateries and shops.

I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank Charlotteh1977
eo-marriott, マネージャー at Nagoya Marriott Associa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2019

Dear Charlotteh1977 san ,

Thank you very much for the 5-star review and for your kind recommendation.

We make every effort to ensure our guests’ expectations are exceeded and I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with our well-appointed room, facilities and the level of service from our team,
We certainly look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,

Nagoya Marriott Associa Hotel

Reviewed 6 August 2019

A wonderfully located hotel right on top of the Nagoya Station where you have super easy access to Skinkansen trains, subway, department store, and all kinds of shops/restaurants. Subway/Train Stations are all downstairs at the bottom of the hotel. Simply can't be more convenient than this location!

Hotel itself is massive with huge layout and lots of guestrooms spread out about 40 floors. Upgraded to a room on the high floor - it looks like all guestrooms got a face-lift since my previous stay 2 years ago. Room was bright, clean and very comfortable. Bathroom was well maintained as well. A guest iPad in room is an excellent touch. Also surprising is that hotel moved the Club Lounge to the same floor as Reception and the Lounge is delightfully decorated with an amazing view of the city, absolutely a great place to hang out for drinks, snacks, breakfast and happy hours.

Overall Nagoya Marriott has transformed into a much nicer hotel with upgraded facilities and even better service. It was my choice of stay in Nagoya before and no doubt will most definitely remain to be my top choice for future business trips!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank SanFranExplorer
eo-marriott, オーナー at Nagoya Marriott Associa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2019

Dear SanFranExplorer san

Thank you for sharing a review of your recent stay with us and for highlighting the positive aspect of your stay; from the accessibility of the hotel located in the Nagoya Station and Department shopping area ,
we are a preferred choice for business and leisure travelers around the world and your acknowledgement of the same pleases us. It is heartening to know that you had a good time here and our specialized services and facilities exceeded your expectations.
Such reviews further motivate us to Nagoya Marriott as a brand with the highest hospitality standards.

Please accept our heartfelt gratitude and thank you again for making us your hospitality partner. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Best Regards

Nagoya Marriott Associa Hotel

Reviewed 28 July 2019

Marriott Nagoya is an absolutely recommend. I stayed 5 nights and truly appreciated my stay. The hotel is well located nearby the Nagoya JR train station (easy connection with Nagoya airport - train ticket to the airport costs you 1,230¥) and the Meitetsu mall. Loads of good restaurants nearby. Service very courteous and friendly.

The room was sufficiently spacious and clean. Wifi fast though could do without the mandatory daily reconnect. The executive lounge (“concierge lounge”) is great for drinks, however breakfast was a let down. The breakfast downstairs (free for elite members) is great: they have plenty of food stations for everyone’s taste (bread, egg station, Asian corner, fruit & yoghurt options and plenty of choice of juices). The croissants and pastries are not like we’re used to in Europe (a bit too dry for my taste). We also tried the Nagoya omelette but weren’t too impressed.

I paid 20,000¥/night.

2  Thank IvanG2018
eo-marriott, マネージャー at Nagoya Marriott Associa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2019

Dear IvanG2018 san

Thank you for sharing your great review with us at Nagoya Marriott Associa Hotel. We are pleased to read you were delighted with our spacious room and our hotel facilities and thank you for your nice words for our Restaurant and Club Lounge. It is wonderful to know our team was successful in enhancing your stay and we will share your comments with them. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Best Regards,

Nagoya Marriiott Associa Hotel

Reviewed 22 July 2019 via mobile

The hotel is conveniently located at Nagoya train station. We took Shinkansen (high-speed train) to Nagoya, and the indication to the hotel is clearly labeled everywhere. Got a high floor room, and the view is amazing. Breakfast was very tasty, my favorites are green tea muffins and crispy hash browns. They also has a juice machine for fresh-squeezed orange juice.

Trip type: Travelled on business
eo-marriott, マネージャー at Nagoya Marriott Associa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2019

Dear LaJollaLady san ,
Greetings from the Nagoya Marriott Associa Hotel

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to personally extend my sincere gratitude for receiving your positive comments regarding our Restaurant and convenient location which have made your trip more enjoyable. I will definitely share your kind words with our team who would be very delighted to learn about your comments.

My team and I very much look forward to having an opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the not too distant future. Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

With best regards,

Nagoya Marriott Associa Hiotel

Reviewed 25 June 2019 via mobile

Pluses include location, cleanliness, room size and housekeeping.

Big negative include use of pool now charged at over $30 for what would have been 1 hour since it closes at 9.00pm. Unbelievable to charge for residence.

Bigger negative, some idiot just chased me across the lobby floor to tell me that it is not allowed to wear the room slippers provided in the lobby, even though the only way to the pool is across the lobby. I find this astonishing, especially since there is no other way to the pool and this is Japan, where customer was once God.

On top a gripe at Marriott, the new reward scheme means nothing for Gold and is only useful if you are Platinum, for years I was, but today find it difficult to book Marriott with so much better choice.

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank 315davec
eo-marriott, お客様担当マネージャー at Nagoya Marriott Associa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2019

Dear 315davec san

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to write us a review.
I am very sorry to hear that your overall experience this time has left you disappointed for Our service.
Your feedback has been taken on board and I will work with my team to understand the shortfalls and enhance the service for the future.
Please be assured that we are working tirelessly to provide memorable experiences for all our guests.
I do hope we can welcome you back next time you are in The Hotel with a more pleasant stay.

Best regards,