Lowest prices for your stay
US$32
View deal
Free cancellation until 14/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$28
View deal
Booking.comUS$32
TravelocityUS$32
Destinia.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 January 2020

We stayed at this hotel Christmas 2019. On our first night, we asked if we could request for an extra bed since the size of our bed was too small for 2 adults and a child. The hotel did not offer extra bed service. I also asked for an extra towel and pillow for my child. I was told that because children are free of charge, they do not get extra towels or pillows. I asked if I could just pay for the extra pillows and towels and the lady at the reception told me flatly, "No Pillows." I asked if I could just pay for the extra towels instead. She gave me a towel and said, "Today, I'll give you a towel. Tomorrow, you look for your own towels." True enough, the next day, they removed the extra towel and just maintained two towels in the bathroom for the rest of our stay.

As for the cleanliness, the carpet and corners were always full of dust. The ceiling of the bathroom and the shower curtains were run down and need updating.

The nearest subway station is about 10-15mins walk. Shopping areas like Oasis 21 and Sunshine Sakae is also about 15 mins walk. There is a Family Mart around the corner and a nice little ramen restaurant across where you could buy good udon or rice meals as early as 6am. McDonald's and Starbucks is about 10mins walk from the hotel.

To get to the hotel from the airport, you can take Centrair Limousine Bus #22. Fare is 1300yen/adult. The ride is about 50 to 55 mins. Go down at the first stop (Nagoya Tokyu Hotel) then cross the street to get to Hotel Mystays.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 7 November 2019 via mobile

If I compared to same chain in Sapporo and Otaru, this hotel is average to me. The room for twin bed is big and clean. However, the toilet has poor ventilation and foul smell, had to spray with freshener and used air purifier to get rid of the smell daily. Sink tap is the turning type and water keep dripping, we have to use towel to off it tight every time we used. 10 mins walking distance to Oasis21 and Sakae subway station. The two major shopping malls are also within walking distance, about 15 mins. There are 3 underground shopping street. There is a 24 hours Denny restaurant and big tax free pharmacy opposite the hotel. McDonald and some food restaurants can be found along the way to Oasis21. Apart from the toilet issue, it is still okay to stay. We stayed for 3 nights. The staff was helpful when we transferred our 3 luggages from Nagoya to Osaka hotel.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2019

I booked this hotel after a pleasant stay at the Mystays in Kanazawa , expecting similar standard at this property. Somewhat I was disappointed as this hotel is ageing and in need of refurbishment. The furniture need to be replaced, ie , the bed mattress are losing support, the bathrooms are old fashioned (the bathtub in my room seems to be closed to collapse!).

I find that this is a common issue with the Mystays brand, the new ones are very good but the older ones really need to be refreshed.

Price wise I have nothing to complain about as I got a good deal which was cheaper than Toyoko Inn right next door!

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank chankaryau
Reviewed 21 May 2019 via mobile

Sited at the intersection of busy city road, with highway flyover above, the hotel is noisy, with constant traffic. It is also noisy from the corridors as the room soundproofing is inadequate.
The room is very small and tired, the pod style bathroom the smallest we’ve encountered in two weeks in Japan, the sink chipped and extremely dated.
Can’t really recommend this hotel; I wouldn’t stay here again.
First stay in a ’Mystay’ hotel and based on this- my last.
One good thing: incredibly fast internet speed.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2019

The hotel looks brand new with a TV size actually bigger than the room. Excellent utilities in the bathroom. The breakfast is poor with very limited local Japanese food options. But the location is fantastic. In middle of everything.

Date of stay: April 2019