“A unexpected gem”
Review of Mt Fuji Amsterdam

Mt Fuji Amsterdam
Ranked #9 of 78 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: Come feast with our entertaining hibachi chefs who will be cooking your meal in front of you while performing tricks! Entertaining hibachi experience, featuring USDA choice steaks, South African lobster, and the freshest seafood. Our sushi bar artistically prepares fresh sushi, sashimi, and rolls to satisfy any craving. We serve fine wines and domestic & imported beers.
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Mt. Fuji is in a strip mall just outside of the town of Amsterdam NY. If you didn’t know it was there you might miss it. But that changes once you are inside. Comfortable modern-ish decor in the front and a series of hibachi tables in the back. We were a party of twelve. Wait staff were attentive and helpful, the chef was clever and his food was terrific. Party of 12 served entertained and served efficiently. We all had sushi and different hibachi choices. Great and fun. I’ve already made plans to go back. By the way, very reasonable priced, and busy too.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This was my first visit to Mt. Fuji and I will say that it is a beautiful restaurant! Not only is it beautiful, the food is top notch. I love hibachi, and they really do a phenomenal job!

Reviewed 25 August 2017

My wife and I, at the suggestion quite often from our adult children, had our first visit to Mt. Fuji restaurant. When entering the restaurant, we were cordially met by a young lady and young man who seated the six of us with a big smile and welcome. Our beverage order and food order was taken and shortly after the star of the show, the chef, made his appearance and what a performance and meal he put on for all six of us. The soup, salad and main course dinner was "outstanding" from the chef and our server!!! I will certainly recommend this restaurant to anyone and I personally can't wait to return again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Took the family to dinner and had a great time. The table side chef had the children spellbound. The food was also very good.
The pricing reasonable. The restaurant is located in a mall so you need to watch for the signage.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Had a great lunch here with hubby and both daughters( 14 and 10). So nice to have somewhere different to celebrate major events.Thank you Mt. Fugi for coming to the foothills of the Adirondacks, you were much needed and are greatly appreciated. If you like hibachi this is the place to go and you don't have to travel 45 mins down the thurway anymore to get it. Had the hibachi scallops,it was cooked perfectly and a glass of cold plum wine. My picky 10 yr. old was licking her plate. Oh and splurge on the Japanese soda, your kids will love it.