“Excellent food, terrible service”

Olde Brick House Deli & Eatery
Ranked #21 of 82 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We have been here on many occasions and come back because the food is delicious. However after this morning, I would be hesitant to return due to the terrible attitude of one particular server. This place is just minutes from my house and I would hate to stop ordering from here due to the service. We were extremely uncomfortable and the guests I brought were very disappointed after I raved about it.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank valentim098

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Our work crew was getting ready for lunch break so we ordered some sandwiches for pick up. Everything was waiting for us when we got there. Sandwiches were reasonably priced. I had the Italian Stallion which had lots of flavor and large.Everyone else was happy as well. The chips on the side were a nice touch. Will return again.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 12 February 2018

First time going with the ladies group and it was delicious. Staff was pleasant and food great Prices were a good value for your money. It is a small place with allot of charm. Not really good for large groups. I went for Breakfast will be going for lunch soon.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Have been for lunch several times, very good soups, sandwiches. Is a house with first floor retrofitted into small cafe type setting. Parking is limited.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed having breakfast here! Service was great and food cooked to our specifications. A nice meeting for those who want to talk and have a nice breakfast. We will return.

Date of visit: November 2017