“Lunch date”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We stopped by for lunch on Sunday, the waitress was a lovely Italian woman, assumed owner. We had the frog legs and veal piccata. Both were excellent! We will definitely be back again!

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I've been to Valentino's several times but this time I decided to try something other than my usual choice (chicken caciatorre). I chose shrimp marinara and I was not disappointed. The homemade pepper biscuits were brought out first then a crisp salad and warm bread. I had nice size shrimp on a bed of angel hair and it was quite tasty. My dining partner had the filet of some stuffed with crab meat which she said was quite tasty. The owners are very friendly and while the decor is "old style" it does give the place character. In the summer the grounds are beautiful. This is NOT a place to go for a hurried meal. You don't feel rushed and you can enjoy your meal

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Lovely setting. Older building but very clean. We were the only ones there for dinner at 6:00 pm on Monday. The lady took care of us was extremely polite and everything came out very timely. My wife's chicken parmigian was good but not anything special. I had a french prepared steak which was good but a little over cooked. Prices were in line with other restaurants we been to. Overall a nice time and I will give them another try.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Good food. split the dinner. very large portions like all Italian food. nice view... great View! The hosts were very nice. According to a local couple who makes the best Manhattan around. We had the key and a half carafe it was $10 or dinner was $30 total. It was a quiet setting due to the time of year, but, I would recommend the food if you like just good Italian food...

Reviewed 16 November 2015

Been here many times and have never had a bad meal. The restaurant family owned by the chef and his wife. All veal recipes my favorites. Everything always fresh and side of homemade spaghetti excellent. They never seem to have many customers and this is a shame as they have a good bar, nice atmosphere and some of the best and fresh food in the area. Give them a try.