All reviewsworth staying herethe main reasonlocker roompublic onsenshuttle busbig public bathramenthe loopshopping streettatami matsdepartment storedormy inngreat hotelhotel is locatedjr stationjammiesbowl
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Not close to Toyama station, but it's not a problem for us as we are driving.
Just like usual Japan hotel rooms, it's not a spacious room. But there's an private onsen in the room and we did enjoy it a lot. You may also enjoy the public bath of the hotel!
Remember not to eat too full for your dinner, as there is free late-night ramen served at the restaurant after 10pm!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Need to take a tram to the hotel. Get off at Ote mall station and walk about 3 minutes but very well worth the travel. The hotel was super clean. The onsen facilities was new and clean too. Their staffs were well trained. Their breakfast was yummy. The room size was spacious given Japanese standard. Everything was perfect and beyond my expectation. This was the best hotel in my trip, I strongly recommend to everyone coming to Toyama.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Visut H
天然温泉富山剱の湯御宿野乃, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Tennen Onsen Toyama Tsurugi no Yu Onyado Nono, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

We are preparing.
Breakfast is also a buffet dish, but enjoy the specialty of Toyama and seafood bowls etc.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

The 1st thing you need to know about this hotel is there is no shuttle bus to pick you up from the station. They has only oneway bus to send you back to train station in the morning until 10.00 am.

The hotel is located next to department store make it's easy to find a restaurant. They also provided public onsen and free ramen after 21:30.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
天然温泉富山剱の湯御宿野乃, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Tennen Onsen Toyama Tsurugi no Yu Onyado Nono, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I stayed 3 nights at this great hotel when I visited Toyama in Sep 2017. Located some stops away from the train station, the location was perfect as it was very near to shopping and tram stops.

The hotel is very clean and the main reason was that we had to leave our shoes at the locker room at the lobby prior to enter the premises. This is a great initiative as it kept the whole place spick and span. The staffs were really friendly and welcoming and it was nice to know that my room came with a private onsen bath and there was free ramen (delicious) in the evening. I enjoyed their public onsen bath too.

I had a double room at level 7 and it was really quiet and spacious by Japanese standards. The amenities were perfect and the hotel provided good quality socks that we could keep. I made use of the free transport to the train station in the mornings and the hotel does issue the free tram passes which I found them very useful for my commute to the Iwase region.

Overall, this was a perfect 3-night stay for me and I wished I had stayed there longer.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Easy to get to using the loop tram from the station, though we did walk straight past the entrance which is signed as a Dormy Inn - not as the name here on Tripadvisor or our booking confirmation.
Absolutely beautiful lobby and the staff were all very nice. We booked two rooms for our family of two adults and two teenagers and they were right next to each other which was not expected, but very much appreciated. Our room was very small and compact but it is so well appointed and cleverly designed. The bathroom is definitely the highlight with the cypress bath - total luxury! Make sure you read the instruction sheet about how to operate all the room switches though or accidentally run the bath when pushing buttons to find the right switch for the bathroom like I did!
The onsen was just beautiful and the main reason I booked this hotel. There is a 'real time' congestion report on your TV to tell you how busy it is, but I'm not sure if it's accurate. I checked and it said the ladies onsen was a 'little bit crowded' every time I looked - but there was only one other person when I went down there.
We wanted to try the free noodles, just for the experience really and that was fun. Everyone looks a bit like a prison inmate in the beige hotel jammies!
I'm disappointed that we didn't have time to try the breakfast. The hotel has a shuttle bus to the station which is really helpful.
Would highly recommend this gorgeous hotel, could not fault a thing. Wish we could have stayed longer.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family