Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$68
View deal
Free cancellation until 07/10/21
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreamsUS$98
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 June 2019

This is a good 3-star hotel close to Toyama station.
Its literally across the street of the station and the nearby mall. It alo are connected with an undergroun passage however just crossing the street is faster.
It also within walking distance to Toyama castle (10-15 min).
The hotel has the typical Excel hotels standard. Reasonable sized rooms that are clean and got all you need. The view from the rooms are very good as the hotel uses the upper half of the building.
The staff are very friendly and speaks good english. The breakfast is nice enough but does not have the same variety as you will find in 4/5 star hotels. But it got a western and japanese buffet. It does not have station to get omelets/fried eggs.
The breakfast is found at the top floww giving you a really nice view of Toyama with he mountains in the background.
The only real negative for this hotel was that the AC was very noisy even when set on low.
I had to turn it off but fortunately the room didnt get too warm even tho the weather was warm at night outside.
Will stay here again next time Im in toyama.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ChunChunMaru
Reviewed 23 May 2019

Chose this hotel for its location and comfort, and the surrounding hotels were fully booked.
We got upgraded to a bigger room but unfortunately we are only staying in the room for less than 10 hrs.
Pros:
- Just opposite Toyama station and a great start for our first-train strategy (5.15am+) for Alpine route option route. Baggage forwarding to Shinomachi station is available at the reception (do note the arrival is 2.30pm at shinomachi station, so if you were to arrive earlier, you'd have to roam around the station until the baggage comes).
- Clean room though a bid dated, and good amenities

Cons:
- Hard beds
- No sleeping wear provided, unlike other hotels
- We didnt have any plug adaptor to lend us when we had none
- Price value could be better (we stayed during peak period)
- No self-help washing machine for use (though we didnt need it)

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2019

I stayed at this hotel for one night , The location is excellent . It is very close to the tram and JR train station, so you can go to everywhere very conveniently.
Room: the hotel is well maintained , the room is clean but a little bit dated. It is spacious compared with standard room in Japan.
Staffs: they are polite and helpful.
There are lots of restaurants , shopping malls around the hotel, so it is good for tourists.
Price : it is reasonable.
I recommend this hotel .

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank MelodyCanada
Reviewed 16 April 2019 via mobile

Firstly I lost my door key the electronic ones and they wanted to charge me 1000 yen for replacement
I never heard of a charge for these cards in fact very few hotels ask for them when you are checking out worldwide including other hotels I stayed in Japan
Secondly the breakfast buffet I had to ask for the fruit to refilled as it was empty when I arrived
The lifts as per previous reviews are very slow
Very little information in English for a tourist
Overall suitable for a Japanese tourist in a tour bus

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

This hotel is in a great spot close to the train/tram but it is in need of some TLC , the staff were fantastic, the room we had was a good size, there are 4 of us, a bed each and still room for bags which is not always easy to find.
So if you can get it at a good rate I wouldn’t hesitate.

Date of stay: October 2018