Lowest prices for your stay
US$55
Free cancellation until 02/10/21
PricelineUS$59
CheapTicketsUS$55
TravelocityUS$55
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2019

Our room was extremely small and totally lacking in personality. A window looking right into another building, toiletries all kept downstairs (you can pick what you want if you need something) Big step up into the bathroom! On the bright side, this place is within easy walking distance from the train station, and breakfast, which is included in the price, was surprisingly good. Wifi was pretty poor. Staff does not speak English; in fact, you have to ring a bell to summon someone to the desk. We never once saw anyone at the desk if they weren't called there, which I thought was strange.

It's a short walk to the Toyama Castle, which is worth checking out if you have the time.

I'd rate this a 2.5-star - okay for the price but I'm glad that we only stayed for 2 nights.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 11 May 2018

富山駅との距離はおよそ徒歩5分です、ある人はそんなに近くないと思うかもしれませんが、個人的には近いと思います。お部屋はあまり広くないですが、値段と料金と相応だと思います。フロントの対応もよかったし、アメニティーも充分だった。あと、気に入るメリットは、フロントにはスピードチェックアウトというサービスがあります。私はこのホテルを利用した時、バスはすごく早いでした。なので、こんなサービスがあるのはありがたいです。それに、朝食はとても簡単ですが、おばちゃんは可愛いです。あと、自分で目玉焼きを作る朝食は面白かったです。

何かデメリットがあるのかといえば、Wi-Fiのスピードはちょっと遅かったです。

全体的に言えば、一人旅としてコスパが良いと思います。また利用したいです。

5 minutes walk from the Toyama station, some people might consider such distance quite long, but personally I think it’s still close enough to the station. The room is not big, but considering its price, I still think it was a good bargain. The staffs in the reception were nice and warm, and there are sufficient amenities in the room as well. It’s really helpful that the front desk provides speedy checkout service, which allows you to check out without contacting with the staffs. Just put the key in the box, and you are good to go. Also, it’s interesting and enjoyable to see that instead of pre-made cooked eggs, you have to cook the egg yourself. The staffs in the restaurant were nice and friendly as well.

The only shortcoming I found during my stay was that the speed of Wi-Fi was slow. I hope things will change in the future.

Overall, it was a good bargain. The price was good, and I got everything I expected to get. I think I might book this hotel again in the future.

Room tip: タバコを吸わない人は禁煙ルームを予約した方がいいと思います。Non-smokers are recommended to book non-smoking rooms.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

10 minutes walk from Toyama station. Nearby eateries shop. Checked was simple and quick. You can get some extra pillow, iron, toiletries, bath robe at the lobby before you head to room. Breakfast was excellent and service was awesome. The old lady attendant was taking care of the food area very good, always ensure refilled those empty tray. Room is decent and toilet is clean. Just the carpet looks abit dirty, prefer to wear your slipper all the time in the room.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

The location of this hotel is very good, staff are friendly and they offered sensible car parking rates. Room is very small but acceptable. We didn't have the breakfast so I can't comment on that. Shower was very good.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 8 September 2017

10 minutes walking distance from Toyama Station, 2 convenient stores within 2 minute distance. Hotel is surrounded by restaurants. Toyama Castle is 15 minutes away by foot. Staff is friendly and efficient. Younger staff speaks okay English. Room and facilities are clean. They provide you with the basics: small TV, cloth hangers, electric kettle, hair dryer, tiny fridge, basic toiletries and slippers. Single room is tiny, but it's to be expected in Japan. I am just happy that everything looked clean. They provide free breakfast, it looked and tasted Japanese homemade food. Please don't expect fancy stuff.

Date of stay: September 2017