Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2013

The location of this hotel is 1 street next to the tram's station. The reception and the hotel managers are very nice. The room is very tiny and a bit old. The overall room condition is still ok and clean. It provide free wired LAN access. It uses the traditional key for room. You need to switch on and off of all lights one by one manually and it feels a bit not convenient.

Date of stay: August 2013
Reviewed 6 December 2012 via mobile

Stayed two nights late Nov12. Very Friendly and efficient staff. English speaking staff available too. One of the few hotels with family rooms able to accommodate a family of four easily. A good place to stay in this city.

Date of stay: November 2012
Reviewed 20 October 2012

I stayed only 1 night at this hotel when in Hakodate. This hotel is not exactly easy to find as it is not near the JR station and in a slightly remote area. Moreover, the room I was staying is at Level 2 and I felt uncomfortable when I stayed over the night (a little spooky). Of all the hotels I stayed in Japan (as I was on a 16 day trip from Tokyo to Hokkaido), this is the only hotel that gave me the creeps.

Breakfast is traditional Japanese breakfast set, so it's not too bad.

Actually I stayed in this Hotel October 2011.

Room tip: Don't choose the room at Level 2, near the lift.
Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2012

The hotel is not near to the JR Station; takes about a good 15 minute walk to arrive at the hotel. It was no fuss to us since we could look around our surrounding and enjoy the cool autumn breeze.
The service staff were extremely helpful even though they managed limited english. We communicated by our limited Japanese, their limited English and our child-like drawings. We were celebrating our wedding anniversary and the hotel arranged a nice room for us. On our last night, the General Manager waited for us to come back and congratulated us on our anniversary. She spoke very good english and we were really delighted with the efforts her team and her put in during our stay. We had a good view of Mount Hakodate and the location was easily accessible to the local trams. As some reviewers mentioned, it was near to the redbrick warehouse and mt hakodate. We walked around the area a lot since we figured we could see a lot more by walking. The hotel recommended a good restaurant nearby and we had a fantastic dinner. Breakfast was excellent with Japanese or Western choices. We tried both and I personally preferred the western breakfast! Overall it was a wonderful experience and I cannot fault it. Highly recommended! :)

Date of stay: September 2012
Reviewed 16 June 2011

We stayed here based on TA recommendations, and I'm glad we did. It's very close to the Redbrick Warehouse District and a short walk from the Morning Market. You can also walk to the gondola that takes you to the top of Mt. Hakodate. Most other hotels just a few short blocks away were almost double the price, and the staff was very friendly and helpful in providing directions. They also include a pretty decent western style breakfast for a small extra fee which worked out well for us. It's also about two blocks from the local tram which will take you anywhere in the city (including the bigger drinking district). We'd definitely recommend.

Date of stay: May 2011