Lowest prices for your stay
US$51
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
Hotels.comUS$51
TravelocityUS$51
ZenHotels.comUS$55
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2019 via mobile

Great location from jr station, tram just right in front, staff is very friendly and helpful, good breakfast and complimentary drink as welcome. Will recommend those who wanna look for good and convenient location with reasonable price

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2019

Again, another very small 'double' room where one had to sleep head to toe! But the good things about this hotel were the following.
Easy access to the station (walking distance), easy walking distance to the fish markets, Kanemori Red Brick Warehouse district and Hakodate Beer Hall, Mount Hakodate cable car was only a short taxi ride away and well worth the visit. View from the top amazing. We also took a boat ride around Hakodate Bay which was fun. The hotel staff were friendly and extremely helpful with good English spoken. Breakfast was really good in a nice comfortable setting. Laundry facilities were available with both washing machines and driers. I would recommend staying here, but maybe we should have booked a Twin room??

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank Meg R
Reviewed 23 September 2019

Small budget hotel in a great location. We had a bigger room with the two single beds and therefore we did not have any space issues. The room was bare bones but clean. There was a smell coming from the bathroom when we entered the room but is went away after starting the ventilation. Breakfast offering was weak, staff was friendly. Location is key for this hotel, it is near the JR, infront of the tram that takes you near the red brick district and the hokkaido night view. We walked back from the red brick district in about 15minutes. There is a 7/11 nearby. Good for a small layover is hakodate but I would not spend an extended amount of time at this location.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2019 via mobile

Space abit constraint. Have some difficulty opening up two luggage in the room. Other than this, everything is fine. They are having renovation in the kitchen, so bento set arrangement is made for affected guests. Very considerate of them.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Steven P
Reviewed 16 March 2019 via mobile

It is a 3star chain hotel, provides basic comfort stay without frills. I wasnt expecting anything extraordinary since I've stayed in other comfort hotels. However, Ms Saito San went the extra mile to provide me a message for the restaurant I was planning to visit, of the kind of food I was expecting in Japanese language for the restaurant chef. She hand delivered the note to my room, without any expectations on my part. Next, she helped me carried the extra pillows and towels to my room, which in normal cases for similar standards hotels, its DIY at the reception. Her command of English was also the best amongst the various staffs in the same hotel. Kudos to a job well done!
The areas for improvement are that the rooms are without air conditioning during winters, so it might get stuffy during March
However, if you open the windows, it's all good!

Date of stay: March 2019