“Apple Soda and Curry”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

We ate an early lunch and it was not busy before noon. It is good food and reasonably priced. The staff were all very friendly and spoke English in case you need translation or help but don't speak Japanese. The restaurant is large and has lots of in door seating to retreat to if the weather is getting to you. Like all of this park it is visually appealing. Curry is the main dish offered. Either beef, chicken or shrimp served with Naan. And it was the best meal we had all day. Apple soda is delicious so give a try! Its a good place to relax and eat.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

I know, my headline is a little over the top. But this beautifully themed quick serve spot delivers big time with mouthwatering curries, naan, custards, mango lasses and more!

The shrimp curry is particularly habit forming as is the chicken tandoori. It's also one of the best food values in Tokyo!

The lines can get very long here, so eat early and order enough since everything is mouthwatering.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

This was possibly our favorite restaurant in DisneySea. The Tandoori Chicken was quite decent--flavorful and good quality meat. The Lassi was also very nice. Still, the food at Disney Sea has a long way to go and it is a low bar to be the best of bad options.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

I ordered the beef curry rice, chicken sampler, salad, apple tea soda and coke. it comes in a big plate : rice, beef curry and naan. Naan taste so soft. Beef curry tastes good too. Its just the long wait that quite bothering because i was starving at that time . I eat casbah in disneyland sea resort i am not sure if they have any other branch in the city. Also the apple tea soda tastes fantastic.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

My son loves Japanese curry so we scouted this restaurant out as we made our way around the park. He wasn't that interested in the American choices nearby Indiana Jones so we returned to the Arabian Coast for curry.

The serving wasn't large but it was enough (this is Japan and the sizes are smaller) to keep us going for the rest of the day. My son got a mild chicken curry and I got the special curry with the Donald Duck dessert. We both liked our selections and I was happy with reasonable cost for lunch.

The cashiers flipped to the English menu with pictures on back for those who could not speak Japanese so no worries if you didn't know the language.