Lowest prices for your stay
US$64
Free cancellation until 02/12/21
US$68
Free cancellation until 03/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$54
Hotels.comUS$68
PricelineUS$62
Destinia.comUS$109
All reviews all you can eat hotel bar rooms are clean and spacious the hotel staff japanese food short drive hotel room aeon
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2020

We stayed here for 4 nights and it was superb!!! The hotel staff are courteous and has great service: they have valet parking and helps you with your luggage going into your room and out! Rooms are clean and spacious! The breakfast buffet comes with a wide selection of western and japanese food, hot and cold foods along with fresh fruits, it's so delicious!

One point I want to make about the superb staff at the hotel bar: there was one night we were out too late and went to the hotel bar at 9pm to eat dinner. I wasn't feeling well due to the lateness and needed a hot chicken noodle soup. It's a bar, so there wasn't any soup served but we had an instant packet in our hotel room. Initially, I just asked for hot water and figured I'll make it myself while we wait for our dinner, but the bar staff offered to do it for me. They made the soup and served it with thyme and bread in their nice cutlery! All I asked for was hot water and they just went above and beyond!

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank joeyl172
Reviewed 8 August 2020 via mobile

This was a last minute walk in for me. Previous hotel had issues checking me in so this was across from me. Very nice staff got me into a very nice room quickly. If you choose to eat somewhere other then the hotel theres not much close to it. They have a nice pool on the 2nd floor and parking garage under hotel. Nice view from balcony and bed was comfortable and soft.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank vancevw2112
Reviewed 7 March 2020

I stayed here during the Okinawa Marathon weekend, so I didn't use any of the facility besides the coined washing machine. picked this hotel due to it's close to the Expo and Start/Finish.
The room is spacious, much bigger than what I had been in Japan, and it's very clean. It's situated on a small hills, so I did get view of the city. You will need a rental car to get here, or plan your flights accordingly to take the airport shuttle bus. There is also shuttle to AEON Mall, if you want to do some shopping, or eating.
I did go up to the lounge bar but not much view and I dislike the smell of cigarette.
Breakfast was Ok, a bit pricey.
Staffs are friendly and are fluent in English.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 21 February 2020

Good hotel with good access to the immediate things to see. Really need a car to make the most of your trip to Okinawa. Fire alarm also went off at 3am which was quite annoying however the hotel did apology by means of a voucher.

Date of stay: March 2019
2  Thank Kin3
Reviewed 23 November 2019 via mobile

This hotel provide free parking and each time we reached hotel around 8 or 9 pm plus. There will always a staff guide you and coordinate with other staff to check on lots availability.

Rooms are spacious as we book japanese style room. Each day the housekeeping will keep away the mattress and you have to do again putting up the futon mattress. Unless you opt out for housekeeping you get to redeem a small gift.

Date of stay: November 2019