US$67
US$53
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$132
US$48
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$62
US$47
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$55/night.

US$101
US$76
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$164
US$125
Rakuten Travel
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$140
US$97
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$58
Ryokan
  • Free Internet
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 January 2017

I chose Toyoko Inn to stay because they are clean and fits my budget. I stayed at about 6 other Toyoko Inns before and had good experiences with all of them. People were friendly and helpful. However, this Toyoko Inn gave me a feeling that staff only show up for paycheck. Upon check in the front desk staff did not asked me if I would like to waive my room cleaning the next day in exchange of cash back to promote energy efficiency. I had to ask her to opt me out myself before she handed me the room card. I also had to come back down from my room and ask her for the facial mask as she did not give them to me with my room card either. To me their attitudes were like, I didn't have to offer you anything unless you ask for it.

The next day was even worse. There was a sign next to the elevator clearly indicating that breakfast is served between the hours of 7:00 to 9:30 in the morning. There was only 1 elevator in the building so it took me a good 10 minutes in order to catch one to come down to the lobby for breakfast. It was 9:05 and I noticed the tables were half empty. I thought the cafeteria ladies were making some more at the back so i just went to grab my drinks and waited patiently on the tables. I noticed the ladies were packing more stuff up from the tables rather than bringing food out. So I decided to ask the ladies if I can get some onigiri and other food for breakfast. I was told that they don't have any food anymore and she asked me to just eat toast as my breakfast. I don't believe that they ran out of food but I don't feel like arguing either. I think they just simply does not want to cook more so they can wipe down and close out the area as soon as possible so they can go home. I was extremely disappointed and all i had that day was just half a bowl of miso soup (the container was empty and they said "no more"), some scrambled eggs and 2 slices of toast.

Overall this was a very disappointing stay and Toyoko Inn management should send someone to go there and investigate to find out why staff morals are so low.

Room Tip: You will never get an elevator to go to the lobby in the morning if you stay below the 6th floor.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Usual room standard for Toyoko Inns, comfortable and clean.
However when I complained to a member of staff that people where sitting on chairs in the breakfast room and putting their dirty bare-feet onto other chairs, also that they were playing loud music,nothing was done.Not the service I have accustomed to expected at a Toyoko Inn.I got the impression that the member of staff could not care less.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2016

This hotel is, like most other hotels of the Toyoko chain, very centrally located. It is just an 8-min walk from the Takamatsu JR station and is right next to a pedestrian shopping area.

Rooms are of the usual Toyoko style- clean, comfortable and frugal. Free breakfast is provided until 9:30am at this hotel- good news for late riser like me! Also, there is free wifi in all rooms.

The only complaint I have is that I got a room with no view. As a result, I was not even able to tell whether it was rainy or cloudy outside. However, with the price I paid, I think it is already a very value for money choice.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank guneingdoe
Reviewed 23 November 2015

We have stayed in this toyoko inn for two nights. This hotel is well priced and located. You can find many restaurants in a street on the other side of the main road. The room of the hotel is clean and comfortable, you can enjoy free breakfast in the lobby, it is acceptable considering it is free.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2015

Lovely hotel in Takamatsu. We love the toyoko inn hotel chain a lot and we use them for our travels around Japan. We stayed in the Toyoko Inn Takamatsu Nakajincho on walking distance from the famous Ritsurin garden. The hotel has enough parking space for you car and within 10 minutes you walk up to the center for something to eat or drink.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family