“Mongolian Buffet in Africa, you bet!”

Driftwood Beach Club Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 60 Restaurants in Malindi
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 17 April 2016

Saturday night is Mongolian buffet night at the Driftwood and I could not have been more impressed. And if the comments I heard around me were any indication, I was not the only one who was pleased. With an ample choice of salads and sides, in addition to the choice of meat and seafood to be grilled, there is truly something for every palate. There is even a selection of desserts for those with a sweet tooth.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

A really cool spot just outside Malindi with fabulous views, access to almost always deserted soft sand beaches and the biggest private pool for miles. Super laid back, real shabby chic.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

Rooms to expensive for the standard. To simple....to nothing.
The breakfast was ok....
The old time must be a perfect place...but the old times are gone

Reviewed 29 December 2015

When in Malindi thanks to my uncle Dj. Dula, who is a memeber at the Driftwood Beach Club, we must spend atleast a day here swimming and having lunch. Since we were kids and now we are grown ups with kids, and we recently were there with my husband and 8month boy..... Its a nice place. Very peaceful, and relaxing... Amazing menu for all... Love their sandwiches, seafood and chips.... Enjoyable place...

Reviewed 13 December 2015

Very nice atmosphere, good food with fresh fish, quiet and helpful service. A very nice place to spend an afternoon with cool ocean breezes under a protective roof.