“Must Try!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is a bit outside of the town. But ample parking space for dinner, not so much during lunch. The place is clean and air-conditioned. A good and comfortable place for family dinner. The waiter and waitresses were attentive. Foods served within 30minutes. Their toilets/washrooms are clean too.

We simply love with their Afghani Naan! Our favourites, paired with Chicken Manchurian and Mushroom Butter Masala. And i also loved their Buttermilk Lassi. A spiced yoghurt drink with coriander. YUMs! An acquired taste but i love it that i order it every time. The lamb still has that "lamb odour" which can be a put off to some people. I think they had the lamb cooked separately with different gravy added as ordered, hence, the strong odour. You can opt for Lamb Rogan Josh instead.

We tried their seafood once, specifically Butter Prawn. They were huge, juicy, fresh and tasty, BUT a bit expensive. So, expect to spend in hundreds RM if you order this.

Definitely one of our favourite Indian Restaurant in JB!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

The quality of food here is undoubtedly one of the best in Johor. From the starters to main courses n even their desserts.
1 setback is their lack of prompt service which is more than compensated by the great tasting food of course.
Will definitely go again

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

It's also the first time to have chicken tandoori, it was more than great. And the maslsa tea is Yum Yum. By the way the food little bit expensive but in general no problem to have delicious food even if it's expensive. Try maslsa tea ☕

Reviewed 31 August 2017

This was my second visit and I went to 7 Spice this time with some clients and ordered Mutton biryani, chapattis with paneer. The place was very busy during lunch time with weekday office workers.

The order came fairly quickly and was very tasty and I shall certainly come again with my family to try other dishes.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We rented a flat some 200 metres from this restaurant, don't be put off by the amount of building on going around the area. The restaurant offers traditional curries either served on a banana leaf or if you wish a plate. We opted for the banana leaf to gain some authenticity to the meal. The menu is vast, staff wiling to give recommendations if required. The mutton kadai is stupendous, and I opted for this on both occasions that I ate there. This alongside steamed rice and a tadka dhal with buttered garlic nan, filled me to my fill. Rounded of with a strong coffee, was fantastic. Staff were great and attentive, I guess when you see local people eating there, it says it all. Competitively priced for the four of us, I have no hesitation in recommending 7 spice, just wish I could send out for a take away from there right now, salivating at the thought.