Mutiara Johor Bahru(Johor Bahru)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$55
US$44
Thistle Johor Bahru(Johor Bahru)
US$80
US$54
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

US$80
US$68
Trip.com
Hotel Jen Puteri Harbour, Johor(Johor Bahru)
US$107
US$73
Agoda.com
Zoom Inn Boutique Hotel(Johor Bahru)(Great Value!)
US$23
US$84
US$70
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Bliss Boutique Hotel(Johor Bahru)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$31
Priceline
J Hotel(Johor Bahru)(Great Value!)
US$19
US$16
Priceline
US$409
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsview facingspacious roomno liftmy kids lovechinese foodfront officeaffordable pricekids poolbuffet breakfastdecent hoteltheme parksingaporejbjohorskudaiproscons
Reviewed 30 June 2017

I'm comfortable staying here. However room need upgrade & refurbish. The room is huge & old skool. Location is perfect near to the Abu Bakar Mosque. And its only 5-10minutes to town. I love stalling thru various old painting at the lobby & building.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed over for a night. Booked a 2 bedroom suite. Stayed at room 126.

First the pros:

Staff at front office was efficient and they possess good communication skills.

Room was big.

Now the ugly...

A) Flooring was oily

B) toilet bowl cover was disgustingly dirty. Look I know it's an old hotel, but replacing the toilet bowl cover will cost u peanuts in bulk order. I've attached the picture of the toilet.

C) aircon in master room took hours to cool the room.

D) we left our 2 year old in the room with my mom and the nanny for about an hour. I was shocked when we arrived back at the hotel and my 7 year old could open the room door without the electronic key. Main door lock system was faulty! Wow! I have a video of this btw. Zero safety!

E) Paid for wifi but speed was unbelievably slow. See screenshot of Speedtest.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank theracoola
Reviewed 30 May 2017

This hotel is old. However, it has a good location. And the standard rooms we took were very spacious. Even have small kitchenettes. Very good for family with children.
The staff were friendly and helpful. Very great service.
Parking is not free, but very cheap.

Room Tip: Request for high floor rooms
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Its been 2 tears since I last stayed here, used to stay here often whenever I was in JB. This time, 2 friends joined my family on this trip, as we had signed up for a running event at UTM Skudai. They were equally impressed with their room and the amenities available. Too bad the sea view is now non existent, with all the condos sprouting up around Danga Bay. Hope to return sooner than later.

Room Tip: The 2 bedroom units are huge
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Very comfortable stay here at m suites.their standard room is big and suitable for family of 5.we love the pool.awesome pool with slides.kids enjoyed it very much.i must say that this hotel sure had its prime years.though everything looks aged it was fine by us.no big deal.however the buffet breakfast was sad.the asked to pay rm25 for a child and i feel it was not worth paying at all for a sad breakfast buffet.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family