“Dinner with friends”

Jeju Korea Bbq Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 1,140 Restaurants in Johor Bahru
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Good place to have dinner with a group of friends. The many side dishes come in small portions & is free flow top up. Can request them to bbq the meat instead of doing it yourself so it does not get too smoky ....
After dinner, help yourself to free flow POTONG ice-cream at no extra charge.

They have private dining rooms on the upper level but YOU got to request for it.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I brought my friends here because I wanted to enjoy the "meat grilling" experience I loved when me and my boyfriend went for the first time.
It's a very big place on the 2nd Flr of an old building along Idylwyld so no need for reservations.
Food is very filling! I love the side pork bbq package. Comes with all the side dishes which are all yummy! Served by two lovely women who are very shy but very helpful and attentive to your table needs.
Love their pork or beef soups! Their jipjae (glass noodles) is amazing as well as their short ribs. I think i went back there 5x in two months. My daughter love the place as well.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

The crowd will tell you how good the food is. The food are nice, be it the food for grilling or those ala carte dishes. The staff are helpful. Most importantly, the price is good! I wouldn't say is very cheap, neither it is expensive. Hence, I will recommend this place to anyone. Oh, did I mention they give you 13 plates of side dishes for free?? hahaha

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

The food looks good. But you know its so so when it comes to taste.
The beer selection is good. Hite, tiger and Carlsberg are RM17 per bottle. Heineken is RM20.
There's a lot of flies inside the restaurant. Size is big.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Have is reasonable and good. Dinner is overcrowded and share the Long table is crump.
Good for big group to share food.

1  Thank Michael Hock T