“Dealshaker Coupons Accepted”

Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: Indian, Fusion
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Description: The Grand GEM is An Authentic Indian Fine Dining Restaurant. We Serve, North Indian, South Indian, Fusion Indian & Chinese Indian Menu's. We have Sitting Capacity up to 300pax at a time. We also cater for weddings, birthday's and so on. We do not charge for venue!
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

One Coin accepted in Dealshaker Coupons!!! Fantastic! Love it Delicious Nasi Briyani Chicken Set, all paid by OneCoin !!!

Siva K, Manager at The Grand Gem - Johor Bahru, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Wow, this is really great.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

I really like Indian food. And this restaurant offers a good selection of them. I found the rice set and briyani to be excellent choices. The staff are also helpful and accomodating. They are always at hand to serve and to give recomendations based on your preference. I would definitely recomend if you have the stomach for spicy food.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Firstly, I would like to thank you for arranging an excellent party for my husband's 50th birthday.
All my family and friends were talking about the delicious dinner. The food was fantastic.
The Grand Jem is a perfect place for any other functions.

Ms Subahshini, credit goes to you! I gave you a very short notice of booking and there you did a great job!!! Kudos to Ms Subahshini!!!

Most of all, my husband really had a great time with his friends and his friends too enjoyed the place and the food.

Once again, thank you Grand Jem and Ms Subahshini.

Best regards
Mala

Thank You.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Well... an update on my previous review.. Mr Navee from the restaurant had called me after seeing this review and even spoke to me when I went there for my friend's function. He seemed to be really kind and apologetic. Claimed that he has spoken with the management and they really wanted to provide a free lunch/dinner for my family. I said I accepted his apology, but he insisted that they had to give me the free meal to compensate for our treatment there. So I promised to take them up on the offer once I could get my family together.
Fast forward to the end of July. And I messaged the mobile number given by Mr Navee if it was convenient to bring my family for dinner there that weekend. A lady called me back from that number and said that we can come and that she was aware of the arrangement. That Mr Navee was on leave (I did offer to reschedule to when Mr Navee comes back). She seemed in a rush to complete the call so I messaged to reconfirmed that it'll be a complementary meal.
She said she'll speak to the directors.
She then called back and said that they can only offer free buffet lunch if we wanted a free meal. As if we were begging for a free meal!
I immediately cancelled the reservation!
The most horrible experience with a fine dining establishment I've ever had!

4  Thank 982petrinaj

Good Afternoon,

Extremely Sorry For This Late Reply.

Thank You For Your Understanding & Your Review, Would like to contact your for further discussion on this as i need a clearer picture on what exactly took place.

My Name Is Seelan & I'm the owner of this indian fine dining restaurant.

I would apologies to your goodself for such experience. Thank You For Highlighting this matter and good to know what exactly customers feel about our organisation.

My Number 0192400811. mastaseelan@gmail.com.

Please do be in touch to get this sorted as our primary objective is a satisfied customer.

thank you very much.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This place is beautiful, spacious to hold any event and food is just yummy. Oh wait not forgetting ever friendly staffs who just manages our request with a smile. Authentic Indian food, must try

Thank You. Do Visit Us Again.