“Pretty good”

Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 January 2019 via mobile

Was pleasantly surprised with the fare served at this resturant. Western and Indian.
We decided to have the set menu, main dish were the Lobster and the Lamb.
Starter soup was good, salad was tiny and could have been more than the small serving that appeared. Not bad but pretty tiny. Lobster was just that, not much but tasted pretty good. Lamb though was kinda overdone and a tad hard.

The live band playing just outside kinda spoilt the ambiance which I think on any other day except New Years Eve, would have been quieter. That night it was packed and the staff were trying their best to cope.
Enjoyed the experience (bar the tough lamb) Lamb over done is not easy on the palate. For me, scratch the lamb!
Set was RM200 plus plus.

Date of visit: December 2018
Write a reviewReviews (264)

Reviewed 29 December 2018 via mobile

This is the restaurant of choice for my family. We came here four times during our stay here. The kid loves the delicious western-style cuisines while me and my wife loves their spicy Indian offerings. The French/Italian western menu has the best in class ingredients and the somewhat-fusion Indian menu is very special and very tasty.

Reviewed 11 December 2018

We were there for dinner on a busy Saturday evening.

The restaurant offers 2 different menus - Fusion (more of a Western cuisine) and North Indian cuisine. We ordered from the North Indian cuisine menu. The food was good and came with a decent helping.

We had originally ordered a squid dish but they served us the fish one instead. We brought it to the attention of the service staff and they were sincerely apologetic for the mix-up. We didn't pursue it and since we already started on the dish, we stuck with the fish instead (it tasted really good anyway). Unexpected to us, they provided us with a complimentary cheesecake and scoop of ice cream (for our kid) as part of their service recovery. I think this is really wonderful as it speaks volumes of their restaurant's culture.

Moreover, one of the service staff overheard us calling our son's name, and he proceeded to address my son accordingly whenever he came to service. I feel that this is a heartwarming gesture.

Will definitely be back again when I travel to Puteri Harbour. Two thumbs up

Thank Clement Yi Chen... C
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

Madam president and I visited a few times over the months that we were staying here. The service and food was really very good, not cheap but well worth it, good wine, food and excellent service. Thanks to all of you.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

we were there after visiting hello kitty, after 3 days in johar bahru, here only we found good indian food..
firstly we were welcomed by a beautiful diwali rangoli, that brought smile on our face..
masala papad was yummy , paneer banarsee was delicious(i had such a tasty paneer dish after so long) everything was perfect..

Date of visit: November 2018