“Lunch & dinner”

Cafe Racer by Grillbar
Ranked #56 of 1,139 Restaurants in Johor Bahru
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Good taste on each meal I order frm the set meal & ala carte menu. Standard maintain. Friendly staff. Worth to return for more food monthly.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Celebrated my son birthday in this restaurant. We enjoy the foods and services. Not a bad option if you like to change your menu.

2  Thank alistair15
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Well recommended for reasonably priced , good Halal food.
Ambience is cosy, laid down.
Food tasted unbelievably good with good seasoning, and display.
Recommended the

1  Thank Ronaldkoh2015
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We stumbled across this restaurant by accident and thought it looked interesting. It doesn't serve alcohol but that was made up for by the selection of interesting drinks, my favourite being the Grease Monkey - a peanut butter and banana milkshake. It mainly serves steaks and burgers. We visited twice as the first experience was so impressive that we had to go again. Both times we had steaks which were cooked to perfection. They were absolutely delicious and the accompanying vegetables were also well cooked and presented. Both visits were a real treat and I would hesitate to visit again. If you are in Johor I highly recommend it as they were the best two meals we had in our 12 night stay.

1  Thank Graeme63
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I was glad that I decided to bring my family to this cafe. The staff are all friendly. Fast food serving and a lot of choice to select. Priced reasonably and the food was great. Everything is so tasty. Went there around 630-7pm and a lot of seats available. As soon as we were seated, the customers just keep flooding in. Chinese, Malay or even Indian came to dine here. Young or old, everyone just love been here. I definitely recommend everyone to try this once if you are in JB especially bike lover. Halal food and credit card is accepted.