First impression upon arriving at the resort is that it needs a little upgrading and renovation. Decor and style is stuck in the '80's. However, what impressed us is the friendliness of the staff. Check-in took just a few minutes. Stayed at the standard room with balcony. Room size is ok; clean, no complain with the bed and bed sheets. Room was cleaned everyday.
The only complain I have is the breakfast; room we booked comes with breakfast. They have a very limited menu, perhaps they should add more variety to it. Same with their a la carte menu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked between coconut palms and lush tropical gardens, the Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa is located by a pristine, white sandy beach overlooking the tranquil Andaman Sea and an archipelago of over 104 islands. The resort remains close to the bustling Cenang Beach, yet retains its natural charm as secluded hideaway as the two beaches lay parted by a cliff, accessible only by road. Over the years, The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa has garnered a number of prestigious awards, including the ASEAN Green Hotel Award 2014, as well as Tripadvisor's Top 25 Relaxation and Spa Hotels for Malaysia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Frangipani Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- The Frangipani Langkawi Resort And Spa
- Frangipani Resort Langkawi
- Village Langkawi