Lowest prices for your stay
US$53
Hotels.comUS$53
Booking.comUS$56
eDreamsUS$56
1,053 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2020

I booked Malibest Resort for 4 days and I can say that my stay there was unpleasant. First, the reception area and the rooms were in two different places but that was acceptable as I have been to several hotel that work like this. But this kind of placement of area was inconvenience for my old mother as it requires her to move from here to there. Btw, the reception area was located at the ground floor of building that was in the midst of construction and as someone who was in construction field I know that this is prohibited as it can possess injury or fatalities to the passerby. Second, the button for the lift at Level 3 needs to be pushed several times before it responds. It might be hard for my mother because she needs to push the button several times before it responds. Third, the condition of the room looks quite old as it has been constructed around ‘80s maybe? They used carpet as the floor material and it smells bad like they never clean it before. The inside of the toilet bowl is dirty, I just thought that maybe its a stuborn scrub that does not wash off. Hence, I turn a blind eye and I did not make any complaint instead to the management. But then on the next morning, the toilet smells really bad like fishy blood smell that I immediately alert the management to come clean the bathroom and to my suprise, the toilet bowl has been cleaned as well thus it shows that they never even bother to clean it before (I really wish I can attach photos here). I also did asked some of the male staff in green clothes for parking, but before I could finished off my question, they just went away so I have to ask the 7-11 workers and they are really helpful compare to Malibest’s staff! Fyi, the searching for parking here is hard. I spent 20 minutes walking from the public parking to the hotel. I suggest any travellers that read this review to find any other hotels at Cenang Beach that worth your money because this hotel doesnt even worth a penny.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2020

For 3* hotel, it is not bad. Clean environment, comfortable and very good for family, friends & couples. Since the hotel located in central Cenang, it have a lot to offer. Restaurants, cafes, duty free shops is surrounding the hotel area. 24hrs shops just in front of hotel. Not a problem is u hungry during midnight. And please have more option on the TV channel. But nevertheless, i will definitely come back!

Room tip: Do opt for room located at 2nd floor & up. Otherwise your beach view will be block by the lush of coconut trees.
Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 28 April 2020

Location is not bad. Beach and beach activities are ok as well.
They dont really ofer food, so you have to go out or explore along the beach (there are a lot of options so nothing to worry).
Very reasonable price for a family room, we took 2 rooms, and its just nice for all of us.
Beach is not crystal clear but not dirty too.
If you are looking for budget resort and like 15 steps to the beach then this is good for you.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 12 April 2020 via mobile

Very clean environment,comfortable and very good for couples,family n friends...romantic place because when u open the door u will go to the beach quickly...easy place for check in because many facilities around there...

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 February 2020 via mobile

At first we thought the hotel was not that bad. It has a cozy atmosphere. The room was spacious, but in serious need of renovation. The bathroom is moldy and a shower cabin or even a curtain would help. It was not clean either. But the worst part, are the thin walls. You can hear your neighbours breathing and lucky us, we had super noisy large family's next doors. Every single sound is hearable. The swimming pool is disgusting and filled with locals. Even the staff swims after their shift with as much clothes on as possible. The sea water in front has many jellyfish so not suited for swimming either. The reception staff lack of emotion and empathy.

Date of stay: January 2020