Open today: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
A very enjoyable experience

The activities were organize very fast and smooth even though we book last minute. Manage to do... read more

Reviewed 20 January 2022
shahida33
Doha, Qatar
via mobile
Great Choice For Activities In Langkawi

I really don't enjoy writing reviews on places but I would love to write a review about my... read more

Reviewed 5 October 2021
MohdTraveller
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Langkawi
from US$120.00
from US$51.95
from US$64.50
from US$10.00
More Info
All reviews off road visiting langkawi sunset cruise whatsapp activity video jetskiing
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2016

We really enjoyed three activities with Toro Watersports - Mangrove tour, Parasailing and Jetski tour. All activities were very enjoyable. The most exciting activity was the jetski. We really enjoyed the 3 hours jetski tour. we visited many wonderful islands during the jetski tour as described in the website. The staff were very kind and friendly. They offer us a free transportation from/to the hotel although it was not included in the price. VERY recommended.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank Asdghjkjgf
FitriRazak, Manager at Toro Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

Thank you Mr Ahmad for the review. We hope to see you again for next excursions. Thank you.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

I went with a friend to Langkawi and we were really into the water activities. We wanted to try Parasailing & Snorkelling so I was doing some research on which agency I should take. And I then came across Toro Watersports' website and they could provide all those services, and even more so, they provide other water activities like Jetski tour, Catamaran, Waterfall Abseiling, Diving etc (you should really pay a visit to their website. You'll fall in love with all the water activities, like I did!)

I would really strongly recommend Toro because first, it's one agency providing all sorts of activities, and second, by far, they're the only agency that would provide a waterproof camera and they're only charging you for RM60 (with a new memory card)! Trust me if you were to rent a camera on the spot where you'll be doing the activities, don't be shocked when other agencies charge you for RM150 and above anddd thirdly, they're really nice people and you can really negotiate with them (if there's anything that you need, they'll try to cater to you)

I'm really impressed by their service and I hope their business will grow even further. I'll definitely look for Toro the next time I'm back in Langkawi.

You can either look for Mr Fitri Razak or Mr Nazri Pai :)

Date of experience: October 2016
4  Thank Nur A

Thank you Ms Nuuraa for reviewing us. Surely it will help others to make good choice base on your experience. We appreciate it very much.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Fitri (nicknamed Toro) replied very promptly and made sure he got everything settled for you even before your trip. I didnt need to worry much. I booked a 2.5hr jetski and a sunset dinner cruise with them for 3 pax and every penny was well-spent! The guides for the jetski were friendly and very helpful in explaining the things we saw around the islands. The sunset dinner cruise was another highlight too! The cruise was super clean, captain was very nice, staff was amazing, food spread was great. Highly recommend anyone coming to Langkawi to book with them!

Date of experience: August 2016
3  Thank ves1404
Reviewed 30 July 2016

After extensive research, we went with Toro Water Sports for a whole day of activities. Absolutely fantastic! The most personalized service, customized options (that may not be listed on the website - so ask!), very reasonable prices, incredibly unique experiences. We went through the mangroves, rented jet skis, were on a boat for 4 hours - afternoon, sunset, evening, stopped on multiple islands, met locals, had diverse interesting conversations. Fitri, the owner, accompanied us in the afternoon to ensure we have the best time and see the most incredible views. 100% recommend!

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank audrytec
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Great service and friendly staff.I enjoyed my 3 island jetski trip along with my wife and 4 year old daugher for just 500RM

Date of experience: July 2016