Review Highlights
Book with this company!

We booked a local tour of the Ipoh, Malaysia area. We are planning to move here next month and we... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
MauriceK636
El Paso, Texas
Great Tour to the Cameron Highlands

Great Tour to the Cameron Highlands. Very flexible with the booking. Very easy way of booking... read more

Reviewed 15 March 2020
Harald S
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

My friends and I (6 of us) had a short w/e getaway from Aug 24-26.

We had Raymond from Raythetour as our guide and he did a wonderful job.

Raymond is a Ipoh resident with immense knowledge of Ipoh and its surrounding regions. Besides the well known tourist spots, he brought us to other local spots off the tourist map.

Foodwise, Raymond brought us to small local eating places selling authentic local food, and frequented by the locals themselves. Excellent stuff!

Everything was personal and flexible.

Overall it was a really really fun and enjoyable tour.

If you are searching for an authentic Ipoh experience, the search ends here. I will recommend Raymond anytime.

Enjoy.

Date of experience: August 2018
2  Thank Kein1311
Raymond L, Tour ambassador at Raythetour, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Hi Singaporeans,
My regret is that your group didn't stay long enough.It was great fun and laughter while it lasted.Just imagine I was paid for having a good time! What can I say except come again!

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Family tour (7 of us) with interest in local eats. Leave it to Raymond, he has a good sense of what you are interested in and comes up with great experiences. Great food, coffees, sightseeing, and not to mention durians!
Our group enjoyed the trip and appreciate Raymond's care and flexibility in making this a memorable experience.

Date of experience: August 2018
3  Thank ThiamSoons

Dear Thiam Soon,
Thank you for your kind words.
The warmth among your family members is inspiring and generous too.My faith in family as an institution is restored and confirmed It is tour experience like your group that makes my job so enjoyable,thank you all!
Raymond

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Thank you Ray for taking peter and I on this Special trip . All this done in 8 days, 7 nights.

Great experiences for two lucky Seniors from Melbourne.

Good local food, Relaxing Thai Massages. Exciting view in Penang, Genting Highlands and Thai Border to Malaysia.

Highly recommended Raythetour.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Mackie S
Raymond L, Tour ambassador at Raythetour, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear ,Mack,
We all had a marvelous time especially I for I was paid to do this.It was a whirlwind tour and the variety of foods really make this tour special.What can I say? except come again! Peter and Mack thanks for choosing my tour.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

We have used ‘Raythetour’ for our transfer from Ipoh to Cameron Highland last weekend. I must truly thank Ray for his kind and exceptional service that he has provided to us. He was very accommodating when we need to change our departing pick up time. Throughout the journey, Ray was at the same time attentive to his drive and was also able to share with us the histories of Ipoh and Cameron. He was always ready to help us in any thing throughout the journey. Would definitely recommend him to everyone here looking for any Ipoh local tours or private transfer in Malaysia. Thank you Ray for your warmly host. See you soon again one day. Oh yes, and thank for bringing us to buy the home made local food products in Ipoh! It was really tasty......

Date of experience: May 2018
2  Thank elliekhaw1982
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Our 7 day tour was about 3 sisters in different parts of the world getting together with one from LA one from Melbourne, Australia and one from Kuala Lumpur. Raythetour did an amazing job organising our itenenary from picking us up from KLIA1 and KLIA2 to our hotel then showed us the gems of quaint little towns like Kuala Lipid and Venting.We had the best seafood and prawns at a quarter of the cost in the US and Australia. We also enjoyed the best durians at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended your. Happy to be contacted for further validation.
Siro 9