MH Sentral Sungai Siput
US$70
US$68
Preferred Hotels
Symphony Suites Hotel(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$43
Ipoh French Hotel(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$27
Le Metrotel(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$25
Priceline
M Boutique Hotel, Ipoh(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$42
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
MU Hotel(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$41
Trip.com
Regalodge Hotel Ipoh(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$316
US$115
US$110
Agoda.com
All reviewsking bedironing boardspacious roomplace to staypleasant stay
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I checked in around 8pm. Spacious room and clean. Bed sheet clean and comfortable. Water pressure ok . Ironing board outside of the room. I checked out around 7 am but the hotel staff called me around 1230 noon and ask me to check out. Their staff didn't record it. There's a pizza hut restaurant nearby the hotel

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 December 2016

We decided to stay in this hotel because we wanted to arrive early for dinner at a nearby place called Whoop2Lobster.

This is a typical hotel for a basic night stop. We have no complaints accept that we feel that the front counter/ Reception is under staff. Probably it was one of those days.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
MH Ipoh R, Senior Room Division Executive at MH Sentral Sungai Siput, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm Greetings from MH Sentral Hotel @Sg Siput…!!!

On behalf of the Management of MH Hotel, we would like to thank you for the support on having your stay with us at MH Sentral Hotel

We appreciate very much the feedback rendered to us and necessary action will be taken to improve the situation

Again, we thank you for the support to us and we are looking forward to serve you better in the very near future.

Meantime I wish you the best in both your personal and business endeavors.

Regards,
Erwin

Reviewed 15 December 2016

The room was cozy, clean, and the water heater in the bathroom working properly. The breakfast was tasty and good. The bed was clean, smells good, and cozy. Overall it was a pleasant stay at MH Sentral Sg. Siput.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a good view
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed here few times before and decided this place deserves a review. The room and bathroom are kept clean, but I recommend you to carry an air freshener spray as i have experienced bad odor in rooms and requested for change of room due to this

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank MrGovindan
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed in the Deluxe King Room for one night. Very basic - There is no wardrobe but an open air space for hanging clothes. Room and toilet were clean.
However, the shower installations are falling apart, reflecting poor maintenance. My towel was Grey.
For wifi, the username and password were generated by hotel staff, and logging into the wifi took a few attempts. When I called the reception to request for fresh login info, the staff asked me to go down to get it myself (which is terrible service). I suggested she read the details she said she would go up to my room to pass me the login slip. Then I heard her say in Malay she doesn't know how to read the login slip...
I think the wifi login system needs to be changed or staff can be trained better.

Stayed: August 2016
MH Ipoh R, Sr Room Division Executive at MH Sentral Sungai Siput, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of The Management of MH Hotels, we would like to thank you for the support on having your stay with us at MH Sentral @Sg Siput

Please accept our sincere apology on the shortfalls during your recent stay with us and we thank you for your valuable feedback.

We have taken note on your comments and actions will be taken to improve the situation.

Once again, thank you for the feedback to us and we look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

In the meantime we wish you the best in both your personal and business endeavours.

Erwin