Impiana Hotel Ipoh
  • Breakfast included
MU Hotel(Ipoh)
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewscucur udangroom was spaciouswater pressurebusiness tripstrategic locationone night staypleasant stayenvironment
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Rooms are spacious and meet my criteria of a good hotel - complete with carpet, bath tub etc but overall it seems so seasoned and old. Hoping for the management to refurbished the equipment and furniture and also the building structure (leaky and mouldy ceiling).

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gerard S, General Manager at Impiana Hotel Ipoh, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear hzyh2018,

Greetings from All of Us @ Impiana Hotel, Ipoh!

Thank you for taking the time to share a review on your recent stay with us and for the VERY GOOD rating of our hotel.

We are glad that your found our room spacious and up to your expectations.We have also taken note of your comments on the 'seasoned' hotel facilities and wish to inform that the hotel will be undergoing upgrading of its rooms and public spaces in the coming months ahead.

Should you be considering staying with us again in the future, please do e-mail me directly at gerard.stamaria@impiana.com.

hzyh2018, my team & I look forward to the opportunity to serve you again soon. Till then, our best wishes to you.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Last week, my wife and I checked in around 3pm on 27-3-2018 under the name of Naveed Mariam. Initially I was having a problem with my booking reservation. It seems my booking wasn't confirmed therefore the receptionist could not find my booking. But nevertheless, the 2 receptionist who helped me were very kind and helpful as they assisted me throughout the process. If i am not mistaken, their name is Amrit and a girl named Pei. I would like to thank them for their kindness and would recommend them for the best employees. Thank you once again both of you. To add on, the room is a little wear down and needs upgrading.

Room Tip: Ask the help of the receptionist. They would surely help you.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Kammi R & Naveed Mariam,

Greetings from All of Us @ Impiana Hotel, Ipoh!

Thank you for taking the time to share a review on your recent stay with us. I have shared your comments with Amrit and Pei Shan at our Reception and they are both very appreciative of your kind words.

We have also taken note of your feedback on the hotel facilities and are pleased to inform that the hotel will be undergoing upgrading of its rooms and public spaces in the coming months ahead.

Should you be considering staying with us again in the future, please do e-mail me directly at gerard.stamaria@impiana.com as we look forward to serving you again. Till then, our best wishes to you.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Impiana should upgrades the room & facilities to compete with new hotel around. Old & non furbish hotel give me creepy feelings. Old carpet associate with bacteria & unhealthy environment. Other than that, the hotel look good.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear mokhtarihsan,

Greetings from All of Us @ Impiana Hotel, Ipoh!

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on your recent stay with us.

We have also taken note of your comments on the facilities and are pleased to inform that the hotel will be undergoing upgrading of its rooms and public spaces in the coming months ahead.

Should you wish to share more about your stay or are considering staying with us again in the future, please do e-mail me directly at gerard.stamaria@impiana.com. My Team & I look forward to welcoming you back soon. Till then, our best wishes to you.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Rooms and facilities are dated. Push button aircond doesnt allow much setting other than low, mid and high. Room service plate from the previous guest were left outside my door when I checked in. Could see plates along the entire corridor.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gerard S, General Manager at Impiana Hotel Ipoh, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear kitho33,

Greetings from All of Us@Impiana Hotel, Ipoh.

Thank you for sharing a review on your recent stay. Your feedback on the clearing of the room service plates are noted and the necessary steps have been taken to ensure such inconvenience does not occur in the future.

We also wish to inform that upgrading works of our guestrooms and other building services will be carried out within this year.

kitho33, my team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Till then, our best wishes to you.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I went there for family vacation.... by looking at the outside surrounding i.e. the swimming pool area, not suitable for family outing....if for business purposes, can consider staying there for a short trip.......

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gerard S, General Manager at Impiana Hotel Ipoh, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear JJ J,

Greetings from Impiana Hotel, Ipoh!

Thank you for sharing a review on your recent stay with us.

We wish to inform that besides being a business-class hotel, we do offer facilities for families too; such as family suites, the 'largest' Kid's Pool in Ipoh and Kid's Meals at our Coffee House.

My Team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Till then, our best wishes to you.