See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2016

We have blocked 1family room. The condition of the room was good but too small for 4 persons like us. No space for 'SOLAT'. My whole family cant sleep the whole night and we thought maybe the room was not sold for so long.

Room tip: Take 2 rooms if you coming with 4 persons
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
SunInnsHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Sun Inns Ipoh, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2016

Hi ItsMarcela,

So sorry to hear about your experience while staying with us, we will look into this matter seriously and take immediate corrective actions. Thank you so much for your review and it helps us to improve our services.
We will do our very best to provide the most comfortable stay to our guests.
Till then, hope to see you again.
Thank you.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

My family and i feel so happy to choose this hotel for our short vacation. We stay for 2 days at there and they provide a good service in cleaning our room. We feel satisfied with our wash room cleanliness. The staff at counter were so warm and friendly toward us. We will make sure to come again and spend our holiday at sun inns Ipoh!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank asmaja
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

The rooms is comfortable for me and family...other than clean rooms,the staff also really friendly.i took 2 rooms for my family and their give us the rooms nearby each other.Its easy for me to monitor mu kids.The hotel also nearby Lost World Tambun.only 5 minute drive from hotel.we enjoy the holidays.Thank you to staff there because make our holidays happening...

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2015

It just near to Tambun Lost world Hot Spring and surround with natural forest and caves, fresher air. For nice food,u need to go out this area find. I pay for the cheapest room, so the room size also small, but still tidy. Just need to aware that air cond will drop water,but they are fast come to repair~

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Yap L
Reviewed 7 May 2015 via mobile

I have stayed a night (1/5/15) in this hotel/motel, and this would be the first and last time for me and my family staying here.

Here's why: -
1) Room is not ready although we reached around 2.30pm, we need to refresh after a long day traffic.
2) No towel provided in the room (Based on request)
3) Floor was filthy, our feet feels sticky and dirty
4) Receptionist provided a faulty TV remote control, and the TV was super small.
5) Toilet window was partly broken, water was flowing terribly slow.. duhh..
6) Baby cockroaches in and out the toilet? ohh c'mon!
7) The room wall was cracked, smells bad, and we cant even sleep well through the night.
8) WiFi not working either..

My advise - though its cheap, but its not worth a single Ringgit spent here. If given a chance, i would rather find somewhere else better, although i need to spend extra.

Date of stay: May 2015