US$61
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

Le Metrotel(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$29
Ipoh French Hotel(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$36
M Boutique Hotel, Ipoh(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$44
  • Breakfast included
Regalodge Hotel Ipoh(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$29
Hotels.com
US$25
US$119
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$39
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

This is the first time encounter the hotel that doesn't have a wardrobe. But given his location, it seems not much choices on that.

Apart from that,no mini fridge,launder bag and shower soap available.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

There are few types of room, i checked in to the ground floor with private parking. I have 3 rooms, all room's phone are not working. Wifi is lag, very lag. TV reception is poor. There are 2 doors to the room, one is from the private car park, another one is from the reception. This door that lead to reception has the lock outside, meaning it can be locked from outside. The private car park is lock by remote control gate. But this gate can also be open by a button on the wall at the corridor.
Room has no cups, and no coffee making facility. Bed pillow is clean, but bed sheet quality is poor, very rough. Toilet is clean, aircond is strong. Reception stuff lack of knowledge of surrounding areas.
Though the room is clean, but for safety point of view, this hotel will not be my recommendation.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank garfield1996
Reviewed 29 October 2015

I'm looking for a big space room for my guest and I would like to view the room but the new staff said he working alone and cannot leave the counter. I came all the way from KL and I'm rushing so I begged him. The other staff, (Ms. Aida) who already finish duty at 11 pm but still there even though is already 11:30 pm and was watching you tube on guest computer suddenly interfere and said that we cannot view at this time. I inform them we understood the policies. She was talking rudely to us and leave while my sister still talking to her. We ask the new staff what is the room size so at least we know how big it is but he didn't know and he don't have any book or brochure to refer also. This is terrible impression from the hotel, we can't view the room and they can't even explain about the room and the size.If this type of problem occurs, how would you like to satisfied your guest?

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
7  Thank Nikki-Jothi
Reviewed 29 October 2015

the hotel is very comfortable. since its new, the facilities are in good condition. the staffs are very helpful. the hotel is a stand-alone building. next to McDonald's and opposite of AEON Station 18 mall. the rate is cheap for hotel like this.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple