Free cancellation until 24/07
US$39
US$29
US$27
Agoda.com
Ipoh French Hotel(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$27
Priceline
Hotel Station 18(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$18
US$13
Le Metrotel(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$25
Priceline
M Boutique Hotel, Ipoh(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$54
Orbitz.com
US$136
US$104
Trip.com
All reviewspotato chipscar windscreenwalking distancecomplimentary mini barstar hotelala carte breakfastpleasant staynice gesturesmoking roomsuperior roomrooms are cleanfree wififamily suitemineral waterhotel restauranttv channelseating places
Reviewed 24 May 2016

My girlfriend and I spent four nights at Regalodge and couldn't have been happier with the hotel. Sure, in places it felt a little dated (the lift door closes too quickly for example), but the cheeriness of all the staff, from the reception staff to the guard on the front gate more than made up for this.

The food is noticeably better than standard hotel fare. The breakfast is not a buffet one, but the quantity is more than enough and the quality of it superb.

The room was reliably and consistently cleaned every day, the wifi was reasonable and the location excellent for exploring Ipoh's old town.

Ipoh is a city we both really came to like and Regalodge is a big part of that.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter S
holyadvisor, Manager at Regalodge Hotel Ipoh, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2016

Dear Peter S,

Warmest greeting from Regalodge Hotel Ipoh!

Thank you for staying with us and penning your review on Tripadvisor. Delighted you and your companion had a great experience with us.

My team strive to offer excellent services while we maintained our competitive affordable rates which makes us the most value for money hotel in Ipoh without compromising on guest amenities, comfort and friendly services.

Please kindly rest assured, your review will be shared to my Team, and i'm sure they will be elated on your review.

Me and my Team look forward to welcoming you and your companion either leisure or business bring you back to Ipoh again, and have another relaxing stay with us.

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Overall very good! Warm welcome by the friendly staff. Hotel located near to Ipoh town, good location. We park our car at the hotel and walk to the town. Room is clean and nice and with WiFi access. Have a very good stay during our trip.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends

Dear JoCeLynMika,

Warmest greeting from Regalodge Hotel Ipoh!

Thank you for staying with us and your great review on us at TripAdvisor. Delighted that we lived up to your expectation, especially our services, clean comfy rooms and location which is a stone throw away from famous eatery and local attraction spot in Ipoh.

We were honored to have your presence and even more with your great review! Once again thank you for staying with us and your ultimate rating. Me and my Team look forward for your return in the near future.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

The room was good.. Value for money! Had a good rest upon reaching.. Just what a hotel needs to be.. Went to Ipoh for the first time with my husband and it was a good experience.. Would appreciate if the staff at the front desk would be friendlier.. A smile would be enough for someone who traveled such a long way

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear neeta_tz,

Warmest greeting from Regalodge Hotel Ipoh!

Thank you for staying with us and penning your review on Tripadvisor. Delighted you and husband had enjoyed your stay with us and we had accommodated both of you well.

I am disappointed to learned that you found one of our Front Office Attendance appeared to be unfriendly on your arrival as we are certainly not known for. Please kindly rest assured, your feedback has been shared with the team to refresh and upkeep our friendliness consistency. I appreciate your valuable feedback which will help us to improve our consistency in our services.

My team and I apologized for the inconvenience caused and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in future, therefore we can turn it into a memorable one with positive energies and positive memories.

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

Convenient if ur having work in the hospital if not better not take this hotel .. Check in was delay too much reason given .. Parking is ok but limited .. U can walk to the hospital ..but I wouldn't recommend this place cause most of the roads are one way .. Staff lousy .. Food good.. Super small rooms ..

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Dear ArMini J,

Warmest greeting from Regalodge Hotel Ipoh!

Thank you for staying with us. First of all, I am delighted on your compliment of our foods at the restaurant whilst disappointed to hear that you found our services not up to expectation which we are not known for. I am saddened with the negative aspects you may have experienced. Kindly accept my sincere apologize for the inconvenience caused. I hope you can tell me more specifically about this issue, please email to me at stanley_yap@regalodge.com.my.

Pertaining to the size of the rooms, I understand that you booked the room through Agoda which they did mentioned the size of the room you booked. We also offer other higher categories of rooms which are larger in size.

Due to high occupancy the previous day, I would like to apologize we have delay your check in. As I understood on that day, your room was slightly delayed for about 10 minutes as we wanted to ensure that your room are in perfect order. Guest satisfaction and expectations are important to us.

I am honoured to have your feedback that helps us to measure our performance towards achieving consistent service. I hope this one off incident does not deter you from staying with us again. Me and my team looking forward for your return either leisure or business bring you back to Ipoh again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

I have been here for quite a number of occasions. Service is always consistent. Friendly staff and well managed place. Kudos to the staff for keeping this place safe, clean and alive! And also the parking attendant for taking good care of the cars so we are not confused.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
holyadvisor, Manager at Regalodge Hotel Ipoh, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2016

Dear cjng,

Warmest greeting from Regalodge Hotel Ipoh!

Thank you for your return stay and being a loyal guest of ours. What a compliment and a thumb up review from a return guest that we have maintained our consistently on our services from your recent stay with us. We strive to offer excellent value and services while maintaining our competitive rates which makes us a value for money hotel in Ipoh.

Rest assured that my team and I will take this compliment for further encouragement to ensure we will maintain excellent services and warm welcome to other guests in the near future.

My team and I are eager to have you back with us, either leisure or business bring you back to Ipoh again.