Free cancellation until 31/07
Free cancellation until 05/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$44
US$39
Ipoh French Hotel(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$34
Le Metrotel(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$25
Agoda.com
M Boutique Hotel, Ipoh(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$37
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Station 18(Ipoh)(Great Value!)
US$18
US$13
Priceline
US$505
US$454
US$123
US$96
Hotels.com
All reviewspotato chipscar windscreenwalking distancecomplimentary mini barstar hotelala carte breakfastpleasant staynice gesturesmoking roomsuperior roomrooms are cleanfree wififamily suitemineral waterhotel restauranttv channelseating places
Reviewed 4 September 2017

so far, everything is good except there are some bad odor / smell around the room, room is not that big either.. but for 1 or 2 days accommodation, it is ok.. the rooms equipment are pretty old.. need more upgrade.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
holyadvisor, Manager at Regalodge Hotel Ipoh, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Wong W,

Warmest greeting from Regalodge Hotel Ipoh!

Thank you very much for taking your time penning your review about your stay with us. I indeed felt disappointed to learned that your stay with us didn't met up to your expectation.

Pertaining to the size of the room, i understand that you booked the room through online agent and which they have stated the size of our room. We also offer higher categories of rooms which are larger in size and perhaps you can try those in future.

We encouraged our guests to highlight to us if they encountered any shortcomings whilst in house and our Duty Officer will rectify the issue immediately. As for the bad odor it is unfortunate it did not bought to our attention as we would make every effort to correct the issue. I do apologized for the inconvenience that may caused to you.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Small organization but with a personal touch.
Room was very nice, bathrooms clean very urban looking. Beautiful shower with a nice tub.

Rooms 9.5/10

Breakfast is a la carte, decent variety both for vegetarians and non.
Service is good, nice waiters.

Food and variety 7/10

They also have a spa there but I didn't try it

One of the most memorable thing is, in the morning there was a note on the car saying it has been washed and wishing you a good journey ahead.

If I'm ever back in Ipoh this is where I'll be staying

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Jagdeep D

Dear Jagdeep D,

Warmest greeting from Regalodge Hotel Ipoh!

Thank you very much for staying with us. Appreciated you took your precious moment penning such an Amazing and Wonderful review. Delighted to hear that my team did served you well and you had a pleasant experience with us, especially our services and value.

It was a pleasure to have been in service to you. Me and my team look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the near future.

Most sincerely,

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

The room needs renovation. Old facility. Especially the toilet it is definitely outdated. Old blower, old tv, old dresser, old carpet. Front desk staff are not courteous. Good breakfast though as you can choose from their menu but taste is pretty average nothing special. Parking space is limited. The only good thing about this hotel is that it is near to the restaurants and bars.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Leizzl G
holyadvisor, Manager at Regalodge Hotel Ipoh, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Leizzl G,

Warmest greeting from Regalodge Hotel Ipoh!

Thank you for staying with us. I am saddened to learned that we have left a negative impression with you and I appreciate you took the time to feedback our weakness to us. First of all, kindly
accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your stay.

With regards to the Superior rooms located at Level 4, we are in the progress of renovating it soon. Please be inform that, we also offer different categories of rooms which was refurbished
at Level 2 and 3. Please accept my apology if my Front desk associate didn't offer them to you upon arrival.

and our Duty Officer will attend to the issue immediately. Pertaining to the limited car parking space in the hotel compound, we have street parking located outside the hotel which are managed
by the local council. Our security personnel manned it round the clock and we will place car parking coupon till 12.00 noon the next day.

I am honored to have your feedback that helps us to measure our services towards achieving guest satisfaction. I hope the above off experience would not deter you stay with us again. Me and my teams look forward to the pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future, thereby allowing us the opportunity to deliver the quality service performance as you expected of Regalodge Hotel, Ipoh.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 9 July 2017

I book this room during Ramadan, first of all when the first arrive the hotel looks like nice and neat, but when we come to the room its so small and there is no water hose in the toilet and they only provide a small bucket which not convenience for a Muslim like me. There is no enough parking space, my advise during the peak season don;y go out after 10 pm otherwise you might end up parking your car in front of shop lots.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Ecotravellog

Dear Ecotravellog,

Warmest greeting from Regalodge Hotel Ipoh!

Thank you for staying us and taking your precious time sharing your feedback about your stay with us. Allow me to apologize for the inconvenience caused to you with regards to the unavailable bidet spray facilities in the bathroom of the Superior room. Please rest assured, we have further refurbish plans on our Superior rooms in the near future and the bidet spray will be available for all rooms.

Pertaining to the size of the room, we also offer higher categories of rooms which are larger in size. I would like to apologize if our Front desk staff failed to recommend them to you upon arrival. I do understand it is a hassle that car parking space are limited on our compound during peak season. Therefore, street parking are available across our property and our Security personnel manning the street parking round the clock which is managed by the local council. Local council parking coupon will be place at your vehicle the next morning by us till 12.00 noon.

I am honored to have your feedback that helps us to measure our service standard towards achieving guest satisfaction. I hope the above off experience would not deter you stay with us again. Me and my teams look forward to the pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future, thereby allowing us the opportunity to deliver the quality service performance as you expected of Regalodge Hotel, Ipoh.

Sincere regards,

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

During my visit to Ipoh recently, just gamble to stay at this hotel. We never plan to stay here. We booked just after arrived at this hotel. However due to walking rate bit expensive compare to agoda thus i'm decided to book tru online agoda. Booked for 2 room. 1st room is premier superior and 2nd room is twin single. Arrived at 8.30pm, i'm planning to have a dinner first. After having dinner, checkin to the room. To my shock room is very nice, clean, have bathtub & have extra pillow. Some more, all snacks in fridge are free!! That's too awesome. I'm decided to extend 1 night at this hotel. Booked thru agoda. Surprising the rate more cheaper even for premier superior. This time i got a new renovated room.The hotel located exactly in centre of city. Nearby to shopping mall (Ipoh parade & Angsana), hospital and restaurant. Overall stay here was amazing and very satisfied with the service and room condition. In future will recommend to others friend and family.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear cik_nanie,

Warmest greeting from Regalodge Hotel Ipoh!

Thank you very much for your wonderful feed back! We are delighted you had an renewing stay with us.

Thank you so much for your recommendation to your friends and family. We hope Regalodge will be your choice whenever leisure or business bring you back in Ipoh and we certainly look forward to serving you again.

Warm regards,