“Ideal Location for Overnight stay”

Ranked #12 of 63 Hotels in Ipoh
Reviewed 10 September 2017

This is our first overnight rest station on our way from Johor Bahru to Penang. The hotel itself looks quite new and well maintained. The receptionist was friendly and helpful. The location is perfect, on a less crowded area, yet very near to the happening places of the old town area. The street of good food is just a short walking distance across a main street from the hotel. There is ample car park for those driving there. Would return for a stay if passing by again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Jonathanlct
holyadvisor, Manager at Regalodge Hotel Ipoh, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Jonathanlct,

Greetings from Regalodge Hotel Ipoh!

Thank you for your recent stay with us. We really appreciated you took your precious time reviewed us in details.

It has been a great pleasure to read about your review which exceeded up to your expectation. Especially our strategic location and services.

I'm thrilled to learned that you will return with us. Me and my team looking forward to your next visit in the near future either business or leisure bring you back to Ipoh again.

Sincere regards,

Reviewed 4 September 2017

so far, everything is good except there are some bad odor / smell around the room, room is not that big either.. but for 1 or 2 days accommodation, it is ok.. the rooms equipment are pretty old.. need more upgrade.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Wong W,

Warmest greeting from Regalodge Hotel Ipoh!

Thank you very much for taking your time penning your review about your stay with us. I indeed felt disappointed to learned that your stay with us didn't met up to your expectation.

Pertaining to the size of the room, i understand that you booked the room through online agent and which they have stated the size of our room. We also offer higher categories of rooms which are larger in size and perhaps you can try those in future.

We encouraged our guests to highlight to us if they encountered any shortcomings whilst in house and our Duty Officer will rectify the issue immediately. As for the bad odor it is unfortunate it did not bought to our attention as we would make every effort to correct the issue. I do apologized for the inconvenience that may caused to you.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Small organization but with a personal touch.
Room was very nice, bathrooms clean very urban looking. Beautiful shower with a nice tub.

Rooms 9.5/10

Breakfast is a la carte, decent variety both for vegetarians and non.
Service is good, nice waiters.

Food and variety 7/10

They also have a spa there but I didn't try it

One of the most memorable thing is, in the morning there was a note on the car saying it has been washed and wishing you a good journey ahead.

If I'm ever back in Ipoh this is where I'll be staying

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Jagdeep D

Dear Jagdeep D,

Warmest greeting from Regalodge Hotel Ipoh!

Thank you very much for staying with us. Appreciated you took your precious moment penning such an Amazing and Wonderful review. Delighted to hear that my team did served you well and you had a pleasant experience with us, especially our services and value.

It was a pleasure to have been in service to you. Me and my team look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the near future.

Most sincerely,

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

The room needs renovation. Old facility. Especially the toilet it is definitely outdated. Old blower, old tv, old dresser, old carpet. Front desk staff are not courteous. Good breakfast though as you can choose from their menu but taste is pretty average nothing special. Parking space is limited. The only good thing about this hotel is that it is near to the restaurants and bars.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
holyadvisor, Manager at Regalodge Hotel Ipoh, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Leizzl G,

Warmest greeting from Regalodge Hotel Ipoh!

Thank you for staying with us. I am saddened to learned that we have left a negative impression with you and I appreciate you took the time to feedback our weakness to us. First of all, kindly
accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your stay.

With regards to the Superior rooms located at Level 4, we are in the progress of renovating it soon. Please be inform that, we also offer different categories of rooms which was refurbished
at Level 2 and 3. Please accept my apology if my Front desk associate didn't offer them to you upon arrival.

and our Duty Officer will attend to the issue immediately. Pertaining to the limited car parking space in the hotel compound, we have street parking located outside the hotel which are managed
by the local council. Our security personnel manned it round the clock and we will place car parking coupon till 12.00 noon the next day.

I am honored to have your feedback that helps us to measure our services towards achieving guest satisfaction. I hope the above off experience would not deter you stay with us again. Me and my teams look forward to the pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future, thereby allowing us the opportunity to deliver the quality service performance as you expected of Regalodge Hotel, Ipoh.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 9 July 2017

I book this room during Ramadan, first of all when the first arrive the hotel looks like nice and neat, but when we come to the room its so small and there is no water hose in the toilet and they only provide a small bucket which not convenience for a Muslim like me. There is no enough parking space, my advise during the peak season don;y go out after 10 pm otherwise you might end up parking your car in front of shop lots.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Ecotravellog

Dear Ecotravellog,

Warmest greeting from Regalodge Hotel Ipoh!

Thank you for staying us and taking your precious time sharing your feedback about your stay with us. Allow me to apologize for the inconvenience caused to you with regards to the unavailable bidet spray facilities in the bathroom of the Superior room. Please rest assured, we have further refurbish plans on our Superior rooms in the near future and the bidet spray will be available for all rooms.

Pertaining to the size of the room, we also offer higher categories of rooms which are larger in size. I would like to apologize if our Front desk staff failed to recommend them to you upon arrival. I do understand it is a hassle that car parking space are limited on our compound during peak season. Therefore, street parking are available across our property and our Security personnel manning the street parking round the clock which is managed by the local council. Local council parking coupon will be place at your vehicle the next morning by us till 12.00 noon.

I am honored to have your feedback that helps us to measure our service standard towards achieving guest satisfaction. I hope the above off experience would not deter you stay with us again. Me and my teams look forward to the pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future, thereby allowing us the opportunity to deliver the quality service performance as you expected of Regalodge Hotel, Ipoh.

Sincere regards,