“Great nyonya dinner”

Ranked #33 of 712 Restaurants in Ipoh
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We dropped by the restaurant on New Year Eve without any reservations. The restaurant was quite full with lots of families. Service was quite good and fast, and the food was cooked perfectly, delicious with big portions. We would visit again if we are in Ipoh.

Date of visit: January 2018
Write a reviewReviews (116)

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Was there for dinner with the family in Ipoh . It was as usual packed and very noisy. We can hardly hear each other though the same table. Food came fast .
Food was good but seem standard have drop.
Maybe that night it was too crowded.
Frankly speaking .... a little disappointed as hope to have a pleasant good meal
ended up we ate and quickly get out.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank traveller26943
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

The food here was very good I was with some locals so the ordered food it was very nice the rapped chicken was beautiful I would recommend anyone to try

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

My 2nd visit to this restaurant as a KL-ite who visits Ipoh once a month to visit my aged parents. We ordered sambal petai prawns, tauhu, brinjals, assam fish and omelette.
They love nyonya food and this restaurant doesn't disappoint. I would definitely come again with family and friends. Service was quite prompt too. Go early around 6.30pm if reservations are not made.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I had to order the assam pedas. Hmmm good but not as good as I had expected. Tasted better. Pandan chicken was excellent. Brinjal dish was unique, cooked with choi pou. Tofu was good. Veggie was good. The restaurant was crowded so people must like the food. It is a quaint Nyonya restaurant. Its main entrance decor is very pretty. I will be back to taste other dishes.

Date of visit: September 2017