Best Stay Hotel Pangkor Island(Pangkor)(Great Value!)
US$20
US$44
US$35
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$43/night.

US$10
US$52
US$39
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$46/night.

54 Guesthouse(Pangkor)(Great Value!)
US$15
Pangkor Guesthouse SPK(Pangkor)(Great Value!)
US$20
US$17
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$20/night.

US$42
US$39
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$47/night.

Horizon Inn(Pangkor)
US$24
Hotel Nelayan(Pangkor)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$21
Priceline
All reviewspancakesconvenience storenipah baycoffee and teachalettvfridgebeachmalaysia
Reviewed 20 April 2017

We arrived here after dark after an unexpectedly long bus journey from Kuala Lumpur. The owners couldn't do enough for us, really friendly, gave us a choice of rooms and helped us settle in. Rooms were clean, breakfasts were good. 5minute walk from the local food huts overlooking the sea and 10minutes walk to the excellent Nipah Deli for great food and beers watching the sunset. Would happily stay here again.

2  Thank Joniboy
Reviewed 3 October 2016

This is a beautiful resort, which features an abundance of flowers sprinkling through air con chalets with nice outdoor space to relax. Nani and her staff give you a nice welcome and a good feeling each day to send you off the the beach, after a good buffet breakfast. It's very close to the main beach and there's another quieter beach a 3 min walk away, with less boats and clearer water.

Every time I've been there, there have been cats with a litter of kittens and sometimes monkeys come in to Ombak Inn. If they don't come in, you will be sure to see them around the bay, as well as the beautiful funny Hornbills, that are everywhere.

This island is mainly used by Malay people, as a weekend get away but western backpackers come in small droves. It is an insight to Malay life and a nice relaxing time.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank dynametberm
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

My family and I stay at here for one night on 9 July 2016. For this kind of chalet it is a very nice and clean place to stay..we stay in premium room and my family stay in family room. The family room is spacious and for premium room it is just nice for my husband and me.
This chalet ia located at Nipah Bay and only 5 minutes walk to the beach, restaurants, stalls and shop. The owner is very nice and helpful.Great place to stay, definately will come back to stay here again and recomanded to everyone.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2016

We booked a double bed room 2 weeks ago via phone call and via whatsapp message to make it more clear . During the phone booking we ask for any deposit if needed , the lady mentioned don't need to pay any deposit . However when we arrived , they give us a standard room with 2 single beds . And we mentioned that we booked a double bed , they say only this room is available now and we cant choose we dont pay any deposit on booking . So all the conversation about on phone booking is just cheated ? It's ok we dont want to argue during our holiday & accepted it . But the chalet is very old and found blood spots on the bed . Very old and dirty chalet . However, I still accepted it without any complaint . During the night , cannot sleep well & wake up 6.30 am because of noisy neighbor room. Whole family sit outside and chatting loudly . Feels like i am in Pasar Malam . Moreover , the wifi is only available near to lobby & there is no any free breakfast .
Luckily i stayed only 1 night .
( Stayed 1 night 7 July 2016 )

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
10  Thank YuShweYi
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Really had bad experience with this chale­t. Booked 2 days prior via phone. Wanted ­to book for 1 family room + 1 std connect­ing room but only family with non connect­ing room was available. I booked for 1 fa­mily room + 1 std room (non-connecting) a­fter being advised by the lady over the p­hone.

Upon the day of check in only to know tha­t the std room was not the room in the ch­alet, but it was at ANOTHER chalet next t­o ombak inn. I found this very unprofessi­onal and felt cheated as during the phone­ call I wasnt been told the room was at a­nother chalet. As I travelled with parent­s and my bro's family, how on earth did t­hey expect I would stay in diff chalets? ­(already mentioned to the lady over the p­hone the no of pax). They should have tol­d me during the phone call so I can find ­other chalet to stay. Really dissapointed­ with the chalets conduct. I also think t­hat the staff/ whoever attended me and my­ brother during the check in process also­ lack of friendly attitude.

Based on the chalet website, they are serving free breakfast but unf­ortunately they wont. Please make things clean and clear. Please deliver as what b­een stated in the web otherwise kindly up­date your website!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family