Pangkor Holiday Resort
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Pangkor
See available hotels
  • Free Internet
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 June 2016

I stayed in this place for four nights with about 70 other people because we were attending an induction course. We stayed in a double-storey building, with 2 people in each room. The room was small, very small that my friend and I kept bumping into each other whenever we walked around the room. I don't know about other rooms, but my room has a few things to comment.

1) The TV was not functioning. It was an old TV.
2) One of the plug points cannot be used.
3) The water pressure depends on users. When there was no people bathing, the pressure was high. When there were many people bathing, there was no water at all. So, I bathed at 5.00am when everybody was sleeping.
4) When we entered the room on the first day, there were a few hairs on the floor, and stains on the bed sheet and pillows.
5) Our shower was not functioning for a few times. We reported to the receptionist, and someone came and fixed it.

Most people complaint about the water pressure and the room size. Oh, there were a lot of ants crawling around.

On the positive side, the food was delicious. The resort area was clean, no stray animals, so no animal feces. The swimming pool was clean. Beach is about 200 meters from the resort. There are a few shops nearby, you can buy souvenirs or junk foods.

There were also chalets for the tourists. It was bigger than my room, and of course, no bumping to each other. So, if you want to stay in this resort, book a chalet.

So far the resort is average. If you need a budget place to stay, you can book this resort.

Room Tip: Book a chalet.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business