US$116
US$109
Pulse Grande Hotel(Putrajaya)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$84
Putrajaya Marriott Hotel(Putrajaya)(Great Value!)
US$69
Marriott Hotels
Dorsett Putrajaya(Putrajaya)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$48
The Everly Putrajaya(Putrajaya)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$45
D Boutique Hotel(Putrajaya)(Great Value!)
US$32
Orbitz.com
US$243
Agoda.com
1,730 results
All reviewsrafflesia wingwingsgames roombedroom apartmentbunga tanjungputrajaya lakelake viewbeautiful architectureswimming poolrain showerkl citycoffee machinebuffet breakfastf bupon checkfree shuttlenice view
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Roberts E, General Manager at Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We spent 3 days in KLfor our honey moon before going to India, we had an incredible time with the hot air balloon! And the hotel is absolutely gorgeous! Just dont get lost in its maze of walk ways :-) service is Ok, you could use more warmth and hospitality. We were in the lobby around 8am and slept in the lobby, we were not allowed to go check in until 12nn

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear IB0511,

Congratulations on your recent wedding ! And thank you for recently choosing to stay with us.

I am so sorry to read that you had to wait a couple of hours for your room on arrival, however I am delighted to read that the hotel was able to rush your room and get it ready for you well before our normal check in time of 2pm.

I am also delighted to read that you were able to indulge in our spacious landscaped gardens as well as our stunning lakeside location.

IB0511, congratulations once again on your recent marriage and I wish you and your partner a lifetime of great success and wonderful memories together. Sincere best wishes,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My review might be clouded by the fact that I came here for a 5 day retreat and was confined to mainly living within the confines of the hotel and not going out. That meant I had a lot of time to explore the hotel and make full use of the facilities, whilst at the same time eating the hotel buffet three times a day.

Firstly, let me say that the food was below par. Almost every meal's main dishes were either not fresh (seafood smelt so strong), overcooked (really tough meats) or just unappetizing (bland pasta from the pasta station). If you have to pay extra to eat the hotel breakfast, don't bother - head to Cyberjaya nearby which has much nicer food options.

Second, the facilities - for a five star hotel, the pools were rather poor. Their infinity pool had a strange sticky substance in the water that made my wife's skin tingle and itch after being in the pool for 15 minutes. Maybe that's why the pool was empty in the first place. The other pool (more like the exercise pool) was better in terms of water, but half the pool was too shallow to properly swim in. Didn't check out the gym.

Saving grace was the rooms which were very nicely done up. But you can see that the rooms are getting old with marks on the furniture and all.

Overall, if you want to do a retreat and get confined to the hotel premises, there are better places to be! Maybe Marriott Putrajaya would be a better option.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Jchowjs,

Thank you for recently choosing to stay with us and also for sharing your feedback.

I am sorry to read that you were disappointed with your stay. It is a shame that you did not share your feedback in relation to your stay with any of our team whilst you were staying with us so we could have had the opportunity to rectify any challenges you were facing.

Jchowjs, thank you again for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had an event on the 9th of June and decided to take on the upgrade offered via email.. of which i regretted. Not only did I have to pay RM84 more for the upgrade, I ended up sleeping in a very warm room. Informed both front desk and maintenance but not sure if anything was done because the temperature was the same when I stepped out and when i got back. Pretty much dissapointing as the reason i booked the room was to rest. Ended up not enjoying one bit of the stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Roberts E, General Manager at Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Nizam S,

Thank you for recently choosing to stay with us and also for taking the time to share your most valuable feedback.

I am very sorry to read of the challenges you experienced with your air conditioning. This is certainly not the level of service we wish to offer any of our guests.

Nizam S, I do hope we have an opportunity to welcome you to our hotel in the very near future and extend to you the high level of service in which we ride ourselves.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I will never stayed at this hotel again.

Firstly, after checking in, we waited in our rooms for a good 20 mins and our bags did not come. Called the operator who said she will check on it for me. 10 mins later, decided to go down to the concierge and saw my bags still on the trolley in the concierge!

The carpark situation is horrendous too. Eventhough we are staying in the hotel, we do not get complimentary parking. Instead, we need to pay RM14 per night, multiple entries. But to make matters worse, we are located in a separate wing from the lobby, with a carpark in our basement. BUT we had to go to the lobby everytime we wanted to drive our car out to validate the parking ticket!

Finally, on the final night upon returning to the room, all ready to call it a night as I had a very early morning and long drive the next day, I find out my contact lens case is missing! Their housekeeping had thrown it away. I call the operator who connects me to the reception, who tells me there is nothing she can do! She says I need to speak to the duty manager (who was not there). Unable to give me his phone number, I had to suggest to her that she give him a call on his mobile. Another 15 mins passes and I am yet to hear back. I finally call reception again and this time the duty manager answers and tells me that he is unable to contact the person who cleaned my room! I mean seriously, what is the point of that? All I need is a case to put my contact lenses in! Finally, after another 20 mins, he knocks on the door, passes me a contact lens case (dry but both covers said L meaning it was not new and came from somewhere, only god knows where). I decided it was not worth the risk and threw my contacts away instead.

This hotel is 3 stars at most!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Tammathy Y,

I am sorry that you found our extensive car park confusing. We do offer all our guests a discounted rate of car parking of 15 ringgit per car per night for unlimited entries and exits. Within our car park itself we do offer four separate lift wings in order to obtain easy access to each wing of accommodation.

In relation to your contact lens case our Housekeeping team claim they never saw this nor threw it out. I do however fully appreciate and understand the concern you have here and do apologise that you had no where to place your contact lens in a safe environment.

Thank you again for your most valuable feedback and I do hope we have an opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the very near future.