“quality so-so, food is not that fresh”

B's All Day Dining @ Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside
Ranked #20 of 105 Restaurants in Putrajaya
Price range: US$22 - US$25
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Description: A chic all day dining outlet serving authentic Asian and Western delights on buffet and ‘a la carte’, including Teppanyaki Corner, Wood Fire Pizza Oven, Rotisserie and a Chef’s Table where diners can observe the culinary rituals of our chefs and their cooking secrets. Operation hours - Daily | 24 hours
Reviewed 29 June 2018

been there for almost 3 months...practically know what is the food/dishes prepared for the day. Taste quite bland. Food not fresh. Pasta corner- if the cook knows how to cook pasta then it's a bit tasty..otherwise it's either too oily, too watery or taste just bland.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Had business lunch withy clients. Was initially upset because of the poor signages around the hotel to the restaurant. The food selection was great, spacious dining area and the sauces are abundance too. Get to try many types of food, the alaminade was worth it too.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

B's staff are very helpful and unassuming. The food choices are wide ranging from western to asian food - at a price. If on a budget head into town, but then you'd probably not be staying at this Resort.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Pullman recently and as there weren’t any other dinner options close by I had dinner in B’s. The restaurant was setup for buffet dining but at RM150 per person I simply couldn’t justify that cost for food that had been steaming in serving trays for a few hours.

I opted to order from the very limited a la carte menu. My meal was cooked fresh and tasty but still terribly overpriced for what it was. Adult beverages were available but at upwards of RM40 a glass, far from reasonable.

Overall I’d rate the restaurant 3 stars on food quality but the exorbitant pricing results in an overall 2 star rating.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Went there for friend birthday dinner..I absolutely loved the restaurant,their service and food.But I still can't forget my birthday dinner unfortunately I found a hair in my spaghetti. They make me satisfied they prepare another spaghetti quickly for me and make apologize.
Anyway I love it.