No regrets booking The Everly for my first trip to Putrajaya. Smooth check in and check out which barely took 5 minutes. Breakfast spread was a delicious Malaysian foodfair with salad and egg station.
Sufficient amenities in the room, including iron, hairdryer and prayer mat. I love the rain shower. I could have a good sleep because of the comfortable bed but the aircon was too cold even at 27C (room 520). A pity I didn't have much time to even take photos of the hotel.
3 minutes walking distance to Alamanda for Starbucks fix, dinner or late night movies. I would love to stay here again!
- RM70 from Bukit Bintang to the hotel during peak hour.
- RM90 from hotel to KLIA2.
- RM25 to RM30 to Putrajaya International Convention Centre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Everly Putrajaya is a newly opened 382 bedroom hotel adjacent to the Alamanda Mall. We have a selection of superior, deluxe and executive rooms and suites over 15 floors. We offer complimentary wifi in rooms and public areas.Current facilities include a restaurant, lounge cafe, business centre and banqueting facilities which can accommodate in excess of 1000 guests. The swimming pool and temporary gym are now open for your enjoymnet. Our well appointed gym which will feature Technogym equipment is expected to open in the fourth quarter of 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Everly Putrajaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.