Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$68
TripadvisorUS$68
ZenHotels.com
Hotels.comUS$68
1,043 results
All reviews the executive lounge urban kitchen diamond member one bedroom suite seafood rooftop bar hotel experience swimming pool business hotel f b business trip enjoyed my stay spacious room buffet breakfast farrah kota concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2022

After having not travelled for 2.5 years due to the emergence of Covid-19, we booked a weekend stay in Hilton Kota Kinabalu when travel was finally allowed.

We booked a Family Room, which was quite spacious, and it comes with a full-size bed and single bed for our son. Room was comfy after a full day of walking around the malls in KK. As our room comes included with breakfast, we enjoyed the breakfast very much as all the food was quite delicious and tasty.

Location wise, quite strategic as it is located around KK city and located behind is a well know seafood restaurant, if you are a seafood lover.

As we rented a car during our trip in KK, parking was complimentary and there's plenty of parking space within the building itself.

Room tip: You can check-in and select your room in the Hilton Honors app.
Date of stay: September 2022
Andrew Nisbet, General Manager at Hilton Kota Kinabalu, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2022

Dear Augustus77,

Thank you for your positive review. I'm happy to know that your overall stay with us was a comfortable one, and that you found our staff to be very friendly and helpful. I will be sure to let them know too.

Look forward to hosting your next stay with us!

Reviewed 28 August 2022

Very nice service by the executive lounge staffs Kimberly, Marysia & Jonathen during my visit on 20th August 2022. I will definitely come back again. The food and the ambient are excellent, highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear benslw,

Thank you for leaving us an amazing review, as well as the renowned Hilton hospitality shown by our team had blown you away. Good to know too that our convenient location served as another plus point to your stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Kota Kinabalu!

Reviewed 21 August 2022 via mobile

Hotel is situated near airport & major shopping mall. Checkin was supposed to be smooth but as I was early & the room was not ready, I’ve informed the staff to pass 1 of the hotel key to my hubby who’s arriving later. However, when I got back to hotel at around 3pm, I was told that both keys have already been picked up by my hubby. Thus, she has to reissue another 2 keys & told me to return the earlier ones which would been invalid. The most disappointing experience is the insect bite or bed bug?? Not sure too after sleeping for 2 nights, please refer to attached picture . There’s also ants crawling around the table which makes me working on my laptop with discomfort.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Angel_PoohBear,

Thank you for leaving us a review.

I'm happy to know you've had a great stay at our hotel and that you were impressed with a great many aspects of your stay, from our clean and spacious rooms to the well-appointed amenities and delicious breakfast spread. Most importantly, I'm always glad to know that our team continues to delight and deliver exceptional service throughout.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Kota Kinabalu!

Reviewed 20 August 2022 via mobile

It was meant to be a 'birthday surprise' for my daughter but things did not go as planned. However, Front Office Manager, Ms Farrah Jamil 'saved' the day & my daughter had the best birthday ever! Hilton lives up to its name! Many thanks to Alex Chin from the Urban kitchen, a very very patient F&B manager, Alistair for his 'cool as cucumber' attitude & Mizwan & his team from the Executive Lounge for the lovely surprise! I will be back Hilton KK!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Andrew Nisbet, General Manager at Hilton Kota Kinabalu, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2022

Dear noorisam,

Thank you very much for your 5-star review. It is with pride that I see the wonderful comments shared with regards to our valuable team members and the true hospitality provided by them. I am delighted to hear that your daughter had a memorable birthday at Hilton Kota Kinabalu and awaiting to celebrate her future birthdays with us too!

Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2022

Everything was great from the moment u enter the hotel till you leave the hotel. Staffs were polite and they serve you with heart. Room is big and comfort. Will always want to be back here. I was here for a business trip and most of the time staying in the hotel. Went to gym, pool, sauna all was ok. Not the best, but good enough.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear wasabi0699,

Thank you for taking the time to write a fantastic review. I am pleased to know that you had a great stay with us and look forward in welcoming you back on your future visits to Hilton Kota Kinabalu!