Lowest prices for your stay
US$23
Extra 3% off with AGOTA1222
Hotels.comUS$23
Trip.comUS$18
Orbitz.comUS$23
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2018

We stayed here on the first day directly from the airport. We took the family room. it was a bit small but enough for my family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids).
No towels or toiletries provided. however, the condition was generally clean and environment was ok. For the price paid I would say that it is fair and a worthwhile stay.
strategic location with laundry services, atm, food and attractions nearby.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Michelle w
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We are group of 5 . I booked 2 rooms,
The place s just 3.mins walk from the bus terminal from brunei.
Its 5 mins walk to the gaya sunday market, 10mins walk to sabah suriah and signal observatory hill.
Near to waterfront . And night market and marlin statue, 5 mins walk to centerpoint mall.
Easy pin location for grab
Lots of restaurants around
Bed are good and comfty
Water pressure is awesome
Clean bathroom
Just room facing the street so sometimrs noisy
Better f they hve free breakfast

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Good stay. Cheap room. Clean and affordable.

Location near to many shop and stalls for food.

Location is close to malls like Centre Point.

Laundry wise alot of laundry shop around can do your laundry

easy to walk to Gaya Street on weekend and easy to walk to Other places.

Taxi alot nearby

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank travelerforliquer
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

I stay there for 4 days with my friends. The place is very strategic which is near to Maybank and laundry service. The taxi area just next to the blok. I am very satisfied with the beds, toilet and the utilizes that provide by the hotel. Very nice Indeed.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 December 2017

My wife & me stay in this hotel for a few nights & we find that it's a clean & comfortable hotel. Amenities & facilities were adequate, wifi & etc. Staff were friendly & location was good enough as supermarket , Cafes & Banks are walking distance. Hope to come back again!

Date of stay: February 2017